writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Social Sciences Writers

376 listings (151 - 160)

Binoy Gupta  
I HAVE RECENTLY RETIRED AS A VERY SENIOR GOVERNNENT OF INDIA OFFICER. I HOLD A NUMBER OF QUALIFICATIONS - SIX P.G. DIPLOMAS IN VARIOUS FIELDS AND A Ph.D. IN LAW. I HAVE WRITTEN A LARGE NUMBER OF ARTICLES ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS. THESE HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED IN MOST POPULAR MAGAZINES OF INDIA. I...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gary Varner  
I have a background in archaeology and anthropology and have written two books, Essays in Contemporary Paganism was published in 2000 by iUniverse and has been reissued with a new cover in 2002. My new book, Sacred Wells: A Study in the History, Meaning & Mythology of Holy Wells and Waters is availa...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Joseph Steadman  
Joseph G. Steadman an award winning Christian Poet works which some of include: "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." An ordained Minister, in service for over 36+ years, my heart's cry is the show the heart...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Skye Thomas  
Skye Thomas is the CEO of Tomorrow’s Edge, an Internet leader in inspiring leaps of faith. She became a writer in 1999 after twenty years of studying personal growth, motivation, soulmates, self-esteem, parenting, spirituality, metaphysics, family dynamics, dating, and astrology. Her books, articl...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Scott Knickelbine  
Scott Knickelbine has been a writer, author and journalist for over three decades. He has written more than 40 books and hundreds of articles, and is a featured eHow contributor. He has published books under his own name, and under the pen names Scott Marquette and Nichol Bryan. Scott specializes...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

William Honachefsky PP,QEP,PLS  
William Honachefsky is an environmental scientist and a licensed professional planner and licensed land surveyor. His publications are located in 64 countries around the world. He has lectured nationally and internationally including the American Museum of Natural Hst, National Geographic and the En...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jodi Doff  
I've been a freelance writer for several years with work published (including chapters from a memoir in progress, currently being serialized at http://dirtygirldiaries.com ) in Bust Magazine, Penthouse, Playgirl, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Tear Magazine, Cosmopolitan.com, Stim.com and CommonTies.com. ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >