writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Social Sciences Writers

381 listings (101 - 110)

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Josh Gellers  
Josh Gellers is a graduate student at the University of California, Irvine and freelance writer. Gellers has been published on a variety of topics ranging from El Nino and American voting behavior to reality dating shows and Jewish culture. His work has been featured in the American Chronicle and it...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Martina Newberry  
BIO: Martina Newberry has written four novels and several books of poetry,has been included in Ascent Aspirations first Anthology and has been widely published in literary magazines such as: 5 AM, Amelia, Ascent Aspirations, Atom Mind, Bellingham Review, Black Buzzard Review, Cape Rock, Caprice, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Tom Dirsa  
Author Tom Dirsa grew up on the tip of Cape Cod in Massachusetts. He graduated from Colorado State University with a Bachelor in Social Science. Then moved to Alberta, Canada for two years, which became a lifetime. After a successful career as a teacher, basketball coach, and a school administrat...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gaetan Giannini  
Gaetan Giannini an Assistant Professor and Chairman of the Department of Business, Management and Economics at Cedar Crest College. He has written "Marketing Public Relations: A Marketer's guide to Public Relations and Social Media," for Prentice Hall as well as a columnist for the Eastern PA Busine...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Timothy Buchanan  
America is in big trouble. That's no secret. What's wrong and how to fix it--upon those we disagree. Our national elections have become little more than popularity contests, and we have paid a heavy price for our own reckless. Is there a solution? Yes, of course there is. But until citizens an...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Melissa  Danielson  
Melissa Danielson is a psychotherapist living and working in Las Vegas, Nevada. She is a licensed marriage and family therapist with a Masters of Counseling from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas. Melissa has worked in hospital, pastoral, family treatment center and private practice settin...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >