writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Social Sciences Writers

382 listings (11 - 20)

Len McDougall  
Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with five decades of often hard experience that include being abandoned by search-and-rescue authorities as dead twice in the north woods. Len is an internationally recognized survival instructor/tracker, and author of numerous books, including The Ultima...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Stephen Richards  
The Golden Pen, Stephen Richards has had his books serialised in the national press and magazines. His TV credits include: Panorama,Trevor McDonald’s Tonight, and has appeared in numerous crime related, national and international, TV documentaries. Currently, the maverick investigat...
writers / published 

50 works listed

Carol O'Dell  
Carol D. O’Dell Experience Carol is the author of MOTHERING MOTHER, January 2007 release, ISBN# 978-1-60164-003-1 by Kunati Publishing. Her fiction and creative non-fiction, which includes short stories, articles and essays have appeared in numerous reviews, magazines and anthologie...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anne Bailey  
Travel and adventure. A knowledge of history. An understanding of contemporary issues. An accessible style. Anne Bailey is a writer who attempts to combines all these elements and more in her work. With works ranging from adult non-fiction to children's historical fiction, Bailey takes readers...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jim Harris  
JIM HARRIS Modern Day Cross-Culturalist Former political activist, trade unionist, and university professor, Jim Harris went to Africa for the first time in 1980; six months after Zimbabwe won its...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael John Darracott  
Hello I’m the Cornish born disabled for 33 years Newlyn author Michael J Darracott............ My life story which is what led me to write, is below, followed by the synopsis of my book Proper Cornish childhood. After my dad\'s death I thought my whole world had come to an end, I struggled for...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marc Erve  
PROFILE Consultant, independent futurologist and author (7 books) with a specialization in organizational development, leadership profiles and behavioral traits of interconnected environments and society. Founder of Evolution Management, a consulting firm with international executive search & tr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Juan Carlos García Hoyos  
Antropólogo de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia y Ph.D. en Historia de la Universidad Carolina de Praga - República Checa-. Ha sido catedrático del Centro de Estudios Ibero-Americanos de la ciudad de Praga y profesor titular de la Universidad de Altos Estudios Económicos de la República ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Uqbah Iqbal  
Currently working as AIA Life Planner, Longrich Area Leader, Founder of Malaysian History.com, Action Coin Ambassador & GRIN Ambassador, Dr. Uqbah Iqbal was born in the United States and emigrated to Malaysia at the age of six. Winning Second Place in Malaysian Historical Essay Writing Competition ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >