writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Social Sciences Writers

381 listings (11 - 20)

Stephen Richards  
The Golden Pen, Stephen Richards has had his books serialised in the national press and magazines. His TV credits include: Panorama,Trevor McDonald’s Tonight, and has appeared in numerous crime related, national and international, TV documentaries. Currently, the maverick investigat...
writers / published 

50 works listed

Carol O'Dell  
Carol D. O’Dell Experience Carol is the author of MOTHERING MOTHER, January 2007 release, ISBN# 978-1-60164-003-1 by Kunati Publishing. Her fiction and creative non-fiction, which includes short stories, articles and essays have appeared in numerous reviews, magazines and anthologie...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anne Bailey  
Travel and adventure. A knowledge of history. An understanding of contemporary issues. An accessible style. Anne Bailey is a writer who attempts to combines all these elements and more in her work. With works ranging from adult non-fiction to children's historical fiction, Bailey takes readers...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jim Harris  
JIM HARRIS Modern Day Cross-Culturalist Former political activist, trade unionist, and university professor, Jim Harris went to Africa for the first time in 1980; six months after Zimbabwe won its...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael John Darracott  
Hello I’m the Cornish born disabled for 33 years Newlyn author Michael J Darracott............ My life story which is what led me to write, is below, followed by the synopsis of my book Proper Cornish childhood. After my dad\'s death I thought my whole world had come to an end, I struggled for...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marc Erve  
PROFILE Consultant, independent futurologist and author (7 books) with a specialization in organizational development, leadership profiles and behavioral traits of interconnected environments and society. Founder of Evolution Management, a consulting firm with international executive search & tr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Juan Carlos García Hoyos  
Antropólogo de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia y Ph.D. en Historia de la Universidad Carolina de Praga - República Checa-. Ha sido catedrático del Centro de Estudios Ibero-Americanos de la ciudad de Praga y profesor titular de la Universidad de Altos Estudios Económicos de la República ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Will Lutwick  
Author of "Dodging Machetes: How I Survived Forbidden Love, Bad Behavior, and the Peace Corps in Fiji." a seriocomic memoir published in 2012 by Peace Corps Writers. Available on Amazon in print and Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008KWN034 In the “Dodging Machetes” central plot, a quir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gary Val Tenuta  
I have two favorite quotes which pretty much sum up my world view. The first is from Albert Einstein: "The universe is not only queerer than we imagine, it is queerer than we CAN imagine." The second is from Shakespeare's Hamlet: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >