writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Social Sciences Writers

376 listings (1 - 10)

Prof. Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat, PhD  
 *CONTINENTAL AFRIKAPUBLISHERS, KAPU,  *A Division of a 501 3 Tax-exempt AMI Inc. With US FED ID #: 74 2494 906* *PROF. AFRIKADZATA DEKU, Docteur d'Etat, Ph.D. & KADA FOUNDER,* *Doctorat d'Etat (Ph.D.) * D.E.S.S. (M. Phil) * Diplome De L'I.I.A.P. (Post-Grad. Dipl.) * M.Sc. * BA. Double Majors * ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephen Richards  
My upbringing, by today’s standards, was painful! Being shifted about from pillar to post, as a child, (even living in a field for a time and then in a wooden hut) had its drawbacks. This constant drifting, which was no fault of my mother, was reflected in my lack of literacy and numeracy skills....
writers / published 

33 works listed

Valéria álvares Cruz  
“Who is Valéria” Born in Santos on 03.18.1956, Valéria Álvares Cruz acts in different areas, being a lawyer, psychologist, plastic artist and College professor of extension and specialization courses. As a lawyer, Master in Law and College professor, she has already taught Sociology, Administr...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Keith Weldon Medley  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Somnath Patil  
PERSONAL INFORMATION of SOMNATH PATIL, Senior Journalist and Executive Editor CESR Magazine STUDY CIRCLE MUMBAI DATE OF BIRTH 23rd August 1956. ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION H-17 flat 204, Press Enclave CHS Aster, Pratikshanagar Sion Mumbai 400022 Email : sompat2007@gmail.com , sompat...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Leonardo Wild  
A brief narrative account of my career I began writing at the age of twelve. I still have, from those days, five unpublished, handwritten manuscript-novels in Spanish. My professional writing career began in 1994 when I started to publish a series of weekly articles for one of the main ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

T. Wignesan  
T.Wignesan Born in Kuala Krai, Malaysia. Up to his twenty-first year grew up in Singapore, Port Swettenham, Klang, Sungei Rengam, Kuala Lumpur, Madras and Seremban; then in London, Heidelberg, West Berlin, Madrid and Paris. Served as Research Fellow with the French Centre National de la Rec...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Paul Azous  
Paul Azous, is a native of Brooklyn, NY. He a former writer for the business plan firm BusinessplanQ.com, and now works in the Boro Park area of Brooklyn at a restaurant venture. JTA_R, New York. November 20, 2009-11-24.08 Interview with Paul Azous. I recently had the pleasure to chat wi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marla Spergel  
Marla W. Spergel wspergel@msn.com McGill University - 1979 B.A Organizational Psychology Experience Marketing Management, Advertising Management, Story Research, Marketing Research and Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, Promotions, Brand Building, Strategic Planning, Busine...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >