writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Social Sciences Writers

382 listings (1 - 10)

Prof. Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat, PhD  
 *CONTINENTAL AFRIKAPUBLISHERS, KAPU,  *A Division of a 501 3 Tax-exempt AMI Inc. With US FED ID #: 74 2494 906* *PROF. AFRIKADZATA DEKU, Docteur d'Etat, Ph.D. & KADA FOUNDER,* *Doctorat d'Etat (Ph.D.) * D.E.S.S. (M. Phil) * Diplome De L'I.I.A.P. (Post-Grad. Dipl.) * M.Sc. * BA. Double Majors * ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephen Richards  
My upbringing, by today’s standards, was painful! Being shifted about from pillar to post, as a child, (even living in a field for a time and then in a wooden hut) had its drawbacks. This constant drifting, which was no fault of my mother, was reflected in my lack of literacy and numeracy skills....
writers / published 

33 works listed

Valéria álvares Cruz  
“Who is Valéria” Born in Santos on 03.18.1956, Valéria Álvares Cruz acts in different areas, being a lawyer, psychologist, plastic artist and College professor of extension and specialization courses. As a lawyer, Master in Law and College professor, she has already taught Sociology, Administr...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Keith Weldon Medley  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Somnath Patil  
PERSONAL INFORMATION of SOMNATH PATIL, Senior Journalist and Executive Editor CESR Magazine STUDY CIRCLE MUMBAI DATE OF BIRTH 23rd August 1956. ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION H-17 flat 204, Press Enclave CHS Aster, Pratikshanagar Sion Mumbai 400022 Email : sompat2007@gmail.com , sompat...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Leonardo Wild  
A brief narrative account of my career I began writing at the age of twelve. I still have, from those days, five unpublished, handwritten manuscript-novels in Spanish. My professional writing career began in 1994 when I started to publish a series of weekly articles for one of the main ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

T. Wignesan  
T.Wignesan Born in Kuala Krai, Malaysia. Up to his twenty-first year grew up in Singapore, Port Swettenham, Klang, Sungei Rengam, Kuala Lumpur, Madras and Seremban; then in London, Heidelberg, West Berlin, Madrid and Paris. Served as Research Fellow with the French Centre National de la Rec...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Rick T. Baron  
In 1984, this Author had found himself divorced, out of work and searching for answers. He was very confidant as to who he was, that his compassion was for man, or at least most men, ok, more so of women, but it ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Paul Azous  
Paul Azous, is a native of Brooklyn, NY. He a former writer for the business plan firm BusinessplanQ.com, and now works in the Boro Park area of Brooklyn at a restaurant venture. JTA_R, New York. November 20, 2009-11-24.08 Interview with Paul Azous. I recently had the pleasure to chat wi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >