writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

930 listings (91 - 100)

Elizabeth Angela  
Elizabeth Angela is an author, editor, artist, intuitive counselor, shamanic healer and teacher. In 2003 Elizabeth created the character Luna and began telling the stories to her six months old son. By the time her daughter was born in 2005 the stories had grown to include Luna's family, f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Lee Rathbun  
I am a dual citizen of the United States and Australia. I recently returned to the States after many years in Australia with my husband, Steve. Steve is a photographer, and together, we have had over 200 articles published in magazines worldwide. We have also had four 4WD touring guides to Aus...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Robert Delgado  
Robert Delgado was a jolly friend, a promising football player and a staunch punk-rock fun. Nobody expected him to become a monk! However, at the age of 19, a sudden inspiration changed his life altogether - and two years later it took him into a Uruguayan forest to lead the life of a hermit. For th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Deanna Michaux  
Living a blessed life to the fullest and becoming a “Janet of All Trades” is Deanna Michaux’s motto and motivation to conquer the world. This is evidenced as the author of Millenium Diva, A Real Woman’s Guide to Balance. Success was not a breeze for this 31 year old North Carolina native by way ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rita Schiano  
Author - Stress Management/Resilience Trainer and Coach - Keynote Speaker - Adjunct Stress Management and Philosophy Professor Rita is an adjunct professor at Bay Path College, teaching both Philosophy and Stress Management courses. She is an Associate Member of the International Positive Psycho...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Johnny Ong  
Johnny Ong has conducted numerous workshops in schools that focus on parenting, as well as on student development. To-date, he has conducted workshops and talks on various topics in more than 50 schools. His company, Johnny Ong Peak Performance, is a program partner with the Ministry of Social...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jim Geeting  
Jim is a retired Wyoming State Trooper with 18 years on the Wyoming Highway Patrol. He has been serving in Wyoming law enforcement since 1982, with two more years on the Evanston Police Department. His decorations include the Distinguished Service Medal for successful criminal negotiations and th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dannett Frey  
I have long had stories and ideas floating in my head. I decided to begin recording them to paper. Now, I have a desire to see them published. Masters in Social Work and have worked with children and adults with mental retardation, developmental disabilities and mental health issues. I am ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Maggie Van Ostrand  
A regular contributor to the Chicago Tribune, Maggie Van Ostrand has also been published in the Boston Globe, Amarillo Globe-News, Sun-Sentinel, Newsday, various other majors, plus magazines online and hard copy. Maggie is contributing editor and writes a weekly humor column for www.texas...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >