writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

929 listings (71 - 80)

Beth Agnew  
Frustrated at the age of 5 by a toy typewriter that didn't really type, Beth Agnew has been pursuing improvements in communication technology most of her life. She was first published at 14, and continued to write for magazines and newspapers even when sidetracked by a short career in military telec...
writers / published 

3 works listed

María Cristina Azcona-Poetisa Argentina  
Maria Cristina Azcona Escritora argentina Poetisa argentina Novelista y ensayista Experta de la UNESCO para Educación por la Paz y Literatura por la Paz. Directora para Argentina DEL IFLAC: Foro Internacional de Literatura Y Cultura por la Paz Directora y fundadora del club de poe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Spencer King  
About the author: Mr. King is the Cuba expert who has spent at least three months a year on the forbidden island since 1993. He's an author and lecturer on Cuba who specializes in Cuban culture, history, religion and US- Cuban relationships. He holds the rank of Babalawo with Wanaldo in the Afro - ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee  
See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRUisR5KB4. Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee was born in Hartford, Connecticut in 1962. During the 1950\\\'s his father, Jossiah Adolphus, immigrated from Jamaica to Florida where he married Mr. Lee\\\'s mother, Francis Lee. Mr. Lee is the 11th of 12 children who...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Stanice Anderson  
Stanice Anderson Author and Inspirational Speaker Stanice Anderson is a former Editorial Assistant for USAToday.com and author of two nonfiction books: I SAY A PRAYER FOR ME: One Woman's Life of Faith and Triumph (Walk Worthy Press/Warner Books, November 19, 2002) and 12-STEP PROGRAMS: A Res...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jennifer Storm  
In August 2002, Jennifer Storm joined Victim/Witness Assistance Program as the organization’s second Executive Director. Storm was the first full time director of the Statewide Pennsylvania Rights Coalition, a non-profit coalition dedicated to securing and defending fully inclusive civil rights in P...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rashid Brown  
Rashid Brown is a captivating educator, lecturer, legacy speaker, business leader, business strategist, implementation coach, financial manager, and entrepreneur. He has a 20+ years career as a management professional. He is the CEO & President, Advisory & Learning Consultant of Kingdom Fortunes D...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shel Horowitz  
Which would you rather read? "Electronic Privacy Expert Releases New Book" (snore!) or "It's 10 O'Clock-Do You Know Where Your Credit History Is?" Press releases, sellsheets, web pages...copywriting that tells "the story behind the story"- from the award-winning author of Grassroots Marketing f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >