writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

929 listings (41 - 50)

Allan Holender  
My life is a tapestry of work from my early days in Edmonton, Alberta,Canada, as a teeenage volunteer with youth organizations to the more sophisticated world of academia, working in Universities. Add to that a broadcasting passion and a flair for being a serial entrepreneur. My writing surfaced as...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Susan Van Sleet  
Susan Van Sleet—artist, reunited birthmother, and writer—shares a gripping and sometimes raw account of being sent away as a pregnant teen in an era when the shame of giving up a child was punished by the deafening silence that followed. Her inspirational memoir sheds new light on the shadowy er...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alli Joseph  
Alli Joseph Biography Alli Joseph has been telling stories since she invented Hooper, the narcoleptic diaper truck-driving dog who saved lives and was a prize-winning baker, when she was five. Today, Alli is a TV host, a producer of television shows and documentary films, an author, a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stacey Chillemi  
"Health Expert, Stacey Chillemi is author of the new book, Natural Remedies for Common Conditions: How to Prevent, Heal and Maintain Optimum Health Using Alternative Medicine, Herbals, Vitamins and Food. Chillemi's passion is helping others discover the surprising secrets to healing the body a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Donald G Carty  
Donald G. Carty jodoncarty@aol.com Enhancing my 25-year sales and management consulting career, I have also been Involved as a volunteer with various cultural and community groups. It has always been my belief - or should we say, vision - that organizations, like families, are better understoo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Marilyn Morris  
Although she was raised as a Military Brat, Marilyn Celeste Morris was born in her grandfather�s house in Toronto, Texas, a small Southern Pacific Railroad Section six miles west of Alpine. Perhaps as an omen of what would be the next twenty years of her life, the railroad�s abandonment of this...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Ron Broussard  
Ron Broussard is a unique expert in the field of relationships who defies normal labels. He’s not a modern day Hitch, an advertising guy, social media nerd, or marketing guru. Instead, Ron is an experienced business consultant, author, and speaker who helps individuals and organizations stre...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Abhijit Dasgupta  
Hi there, I am the Executive Editor of India Today, Asia's biggest English language weekly with a print run of 800,000 weekly. Stumbled upon this while searching for "How to Publicise Your Debut Novel." Unfortunately, I am yet unpublished but I hope to be published one day. Yes, one day...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >