writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

935 listings (41 - 50)

Christine West  
Christine West ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!?! Writer. Huh! That's an understatement. Columnist. Researcher. Author. Poet. Short story essayist. CHRISTINE WEST has it all, does it all, and does it with flare and pinache. As of January 1st, 2003, Christine’s book Service With A Smile ...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Barbara Harris Whitfield  
Barbara Harris Whitfield, RT Barbara Harris Whitfield is the author of many published articles and four books, Full Circle: The Near-Death Experience and Beyond (Pocket Books, Simon and Schuster, 1990), Spiritual Awakenings: Insights of the Near-Death Experience and Other Doorways to Our Soul (He...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Allan Holender  
My life is a tapestry of work from my early days in Edmonton, Alberta,Canada, as a teeenage volunteer with youth organizations to the more sophisticated world of academia, working in Universities. Add to that a broadcasting passion and a flair for being a serial entrepreneur. My writing surfaced as...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Susan Van Sleet  
Susan Van Sleet—artist, reunited birthmother, and writer—shares a gripping and sometimes raw account of being sent away as a pregnant teen in an era when the shame of giving up a child was punished by the deafening silence that followed. Her inspirational memoir sheds new light on the shadowy er...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alli Joseph  
Alli Joseph Biography Alli Joseph has been telling stories since she invented Hooper, the narcoleptic diaper truck-driving dog who saved lives and was a prize-winning baker, when she was five. Today, Alli is a TV host, a producer of television shows and documentary films, an author, a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stacey Chillemi  
"Health Expert, Stacey Chillemi is author of the new book, Natural Remedies for Common Conditions: How to Prevent, Heal and Maintain Optimum Health Using Alternative Medicine, Herbals, Vitamins and Food. Chillemi's passion is helping others discover the surprising secrets to healing the body a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Donald G Carty  
Donald G. Carty jodoncarty@aol.com Enhancing my 25-year sales and management consulting career, I have also been Involved as a volunteer with various cultural and community groups. It has always been my belief - or should we say, vision - that organizations, like families, are better understoo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ron Broussard  
Ron Broussard is a unique expert in the field of relationships who defies normal labels. He’s not a modern day Hitch, an advertising guy, social media nerd, or marketing guru. Instead, Ron is an experienced business consultant, author, and speaker who helps individuals and organizations stre...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marilyn Morris  
Although she was raised as a Military Brat, Marilyn Celeste Morris was born in her grandfather�s house in Toronto, Texas, a small Southern Pacific Railroad Section six miles west of Alpine. Perhaps as an omen of what would be the next twenty years of her life, the railroad�s abandonment of this...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >