writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

927 listings (201 - 210)

Nazry Bahrawi  
Greetings and salutations, I am a published magazine features writer/editor, non-fiction author and newspaper social commentator. My first book project is a coffee-table book pertaining to the Muslim's perceived mandatory head-dress, aptly entitled "Tudung: Beyond Face Value". My second book p...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Marianne Powers  
Doing the Right Thing and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time Marianne Powers is a writer and public speaker in the areas of management, conflict resolution, work relationships, andpersonal and professional growth and development. She has 30 years experience as an office worker, manager,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andy Pitt  
Andy J J Pitt: Marine & Travel Writer. Professional Freelance Writer: Marine & Travel, 40 years experience based Scotland & Thailand. Available for Technical Marine Work, features on Commercial Ships, Cruise Ships, Work Boats, Super-yachts, Marine Projects, Historic Ships, Joinery & Wood Products...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Phanuel Muverengwi  
“Reading maketh a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man.” - (Sir Francis Bacon). Phanuel Muverengwi was born in 1968 in Chimowa Village, Chikomba District, Zimbabwe. He attended Chimowa Primary School in his home village, Dudzai Primary School in Chitungwiza, Ch...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Indira Rolle  
I am a young Bahamian who strongly believes in one of the aspects of my culture - Storytelling. I have been telling stories from childhood, through my dancing and acting in the theatre. I have now reached another penniacle in this regard, where I am telling stories through my writings. For my fir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Helena Smole  
Helena Smole abandoned her career as a scientific researcher and decided to dedicate her life to writing. In her first book, Balancing the Beast, she describes how she learned to maintain her mental health. Thereafter, she continued by writing novels. She has also authored over 170 analytical blogs ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ekaterina Dorozhkina  
Ekaterina (Katya) was born and raised in Moscow, Russia. Katya received Master's in International Economics from one of the top Russian universities and started her marketing career at Nielsen. Later she improved her marketing skills in different industries, such as pharmaceutical, IT, telecommu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Angela Posey-Arnold  
Angela Posey-Arnold is a Published Christian author and reitred RN. In addition to an array of projects she owns the web site www.angelaposeyarnold.com and www.nightingale.pnn.com both of which features her unique voice and writing style. She is widely published with one self published book release...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >