writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

929 listings (21 - 30)

Fran Lewis  
Biography: Fran Lewis Born in the South Bronx, I grew up with people from many ethnic backgrounds. I learned to play and work with children in my school that came from other countries and different places. I was always over weight as a child and got picked on a lot by the other children in my ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mikki L. Padilla  
A cool, free thinking, energy flowing girl lucky enough to have maintained a career in the entertainment industry as an actress for as long as I have… among other many jobs it took to pay the bills. I’ve had the opportunity to teach myself screenplay and sitcom writing, the necessities tha...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Niramisa Weiss  
Everything changed for me around the turn of the century when it became impossible to continue living the intolerable existence I had been up to then. I was dealt a personal share of tragedy this lifetime rather more intense than most people experience; dark shadows buried deep in the subconscious b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nicole Allard  
Nicole Allard Email: nickyswriting@comcast.net Web: Writers Success- http://writerssuccess.com/ Writing Samples- http://nicoleallard.bravehost.com Experience Summary Experienced in writing articles, essays, editorial pieces, newsletters, business plans, web content, and e-boo...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Louise Karczmarz  
Louise was born in Farnbourgh, Kent in England and raised in Devon. She began writing at the age of eight and was first published in a local poetry competition aged ten with a poem called 'Things that go bump in the night.' She became interested in music in Primary School and took up playing the rec...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Gini Graham Scott  
GINI GRAHAM SCOTT, Ph.D., J.D., is a nationally known writer, organizational/business consultant, sociologist, speaker, and seminar/workshop leader, specializing in organizational behavior, conflict resolution, creativity, social issues, and criminal justice. She is founder and director of Changemak...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Alberto Cappas  
Alberto O. Cappas is a published poet, talented writer and entrepreneur in several diverse areas. He is the author of Dona Julia & Other Selected Poems (Author House, 2003), Disintegraton of the PuertoRicans (1997), Echolalia, a collection of poems (1989). His poetry has been included in many public...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Wayne Spivak  
General Resume: 7/92 Present: Freelance Writer, Various Magazines Provide articles to various magazines including The CPA Journal, On The Internet, WindowsNT, The Ensign, Boating Magazine, Economic Times of Long Island and the Navigators Newsletter, covering Hardware and Soft...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Melissa Alvarez  
Freelance editor, writer, and columnist for website content, ghost writing, individual projects or recurring monthly columns. Online Workshops I conduct online workshops on a variety of topics. Listed as a Publishing Expert - on Maureen Mahons website in conjunction with Francine Silverma...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >