writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

933 listings (191 - 200)

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Todd Edwards  
Todd Edwards is the author of AMAZONs number 2 best selling advertising book, Standing Naked at 10 Below and as well, wrote, The Color Crazy, You Wear It So Well. More notably, he is the creator of the branded writing style Reality Rhyming thats based on the premise, If Your Life Was A Poem, What W...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lorren Repton  
An international travel writer/photographer, Lorren Repton is a resident of Southern California's Big Bear Valley and is editor of many online-zines. She was editor of Big Bear Magazine from 1996 to 2006. In 2005, she took on the project of revamping a Trade Publication -- Drinking...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Ann Kimbrough  
Ann L. Wead Kimbrough is a communications and international business professor and veteran, award-winning writer for mainstream media. Ann is a ghost-writer and editor, has written book length manuscripts (no byline) for organizations, writes for an online media source, and is completing her disse...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Freda Chaney  
My complete biography is listed in Marquis' Who's Who of American Women, Who's Who in America, and Who's Who in the World. I have been writing for many years. My publications include: Guideposts Angels on Earth magazine (feature story), Guideposts for Kids (super comic strip story),The Sierran, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chloe Joquel  
Founder of the PeaceClinic, Oceanside, California. Author of Oceans of Peace. Editor of The PeaceClinic, published by the PeaceClinic, a program of VillagerNet International. EDITORAL: editor and contributing author for Grolier, Inc. publications (Science Year Books, Encyclopedia Intern...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mridula Agarwal  
I am a graduate in Psychology and English Literature and a trained teacher. I have taught in one of Delhi's top schools. I have been writing for 17 years now and have 96 published pieces in various national news papers. I also did a weekly humour column for a news paper for over a year. I starte...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ganesh N. Rajan  
Ganesh N Rajan is an electrical engineer with an MBA in International Business and Master’s in Social and Applied Economics from Ohio, USA. He has been consulting in various capacities in USA, India and Japan since 1993. As a consultant, Ganesh observed human interactions in a range of enter...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anthony Ravenscroft  
(note: I AM NOT AN AGENT, but I can't get the darn software to stop making me one!!) I've been trying my hand at fiction since about 1981. I quickly discovered that skills which make me a darn-good writer make me a fantastic editor -- & it's easier to get paid for the latter than the former. S...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >