writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

927 listings (181 - 190)

Roger Thunderhands Gilbert  
"Wakiya" (Thunder) I am a Tribal, Musician, Writer, Artist. I try to walk the path and have studied the tradition of the "Wisdom keepers" like Lame Deer, Fools Crow, Black Elk, and Rolling Thunder from the tribes of this region, and Lao Tzu, Budha, Bohidharma, Yeshua, and other enlightened ones fro...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Laura Quigley  
I've written all my life, but it's taken me 30 years of hard work and having kids to find what I really what to write about - real people. I write great dialogue, and when I find a great story to tell, I write it with passion and persistence. Each piece is for a particular audience, and, when it's r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Devi Ward  
Devi has been on a path of Sensual Awakening and Spiritual Embodiment since 1993. She became a Monk of The Ishaya Order in 1999, and practiced The Ishayas’ Ascension Meditation until 2008, when she took refuge with Lama Tashi Dundrup, and became a Vajrayana Tantrika, in the Shangpa Kagyu Lineage. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shareta Berry  
BIO Shareta Antoinette Berry a native of Baltimore, Maryland, Moved to Richmond Virginia in 2003 with her six children three boys and three girls all ranging in the of 17 to age 6 years old. In 2005 Share became an Americorps volunteer working along side the Richmond Human Survives Commissio...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wenona Napolitano  
Wenona Napolitano is a freelance writer, poet and mother of three. She writes everything from articles to web content. She is a trained bridal consultant and floral designer that specializes in weddings. One of her passions is helping brides-to-be plan weddings on a budget. Wenona’s other passio...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephanie Vermeulen  
Steph Vermeulen is South Africa's leading expert on Emotional Intelligence and the country’s most controversial voice on women’s issues. As the first person to introduce emotional intelligence to the African continent, she has spent the past 10 years debunking the theory to make it practical. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gerald Jatzek  
- geboren und aufgewachsen in Wien, lebt ebendort, auf Reisen und zeitweise in Panik - 1981 Promotion aus Pädagogik und Publizistik - ab 1976 freiberufliche Tätigkeit als Schriftsteller, Journalist und Musikant. Veröffentlichungen: Bücher für Kinder und Erwachsene, Sachbücher, Songs, Hörspiele ...
writers / published 

30 works listed

Danielle Ackley-McPhail  
Award-winning author Danielle Ackley-McPhail has worked both sides of the publishing industry for longer than she cares to admit. Currently, she is a project editor and promotions manager for Dark Quest Books. Her published works include five urban fantasy novels, Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >