writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

927 listings (171 - 180)

Zamri Mohamad  
HIS WRITING CAREER His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Donna Carter  
Captivating Speaker. Canadian Bestselling Author. Thought Leader. Whether she’s speaking at a large event, retreat, family camp or conference, Donna Carter has the unique ability to synthesize real life experiences into applicable and digestible life lessons. She’s an internationally sou...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Judy Rosella Edwards  
A freelance writer and writing coach, Judy Rosella Edwards focuses on genealogy, history, and Central Illinois history. She is a regular contributor to GenWeekly.com, and she writes the PRO-Talk column for "Genealogy Today." She has published several titles in Holly Lisle's "The 33 Worst Mistakes Wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ben Tousey  
According to the Oracle of the Bacon, Ben Tousey is 4 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon. Ben's book, "Acting Your Dreams" was reviewed by psychiatrist, Dr. Richard Vath, who also counseled Debby Boone. Debby Boone was in 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders with Brandy Norwood--who was in the 39th Annu...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Pritis Majumdar  
About the Author Mr. Pritis Chandra Majumdar was born at very remote village, Alampur, P.S. Sreenagar, Dhaka, capital of Bangladesh in 1943, the year of historic famine of Bengal during British rule. At about age of three, he had to move to India with his parents and grandma leaving back...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Henry L. Jones (Writer & Artist)  
My literary career is a constant adventure. I write primarily about cultural and social events in relation to African American culture. My published work has enabled me to contribute to social causes as well as cultural events. That's the "artsy" side of me. Other ventures opened doors for p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Andrew Scott  
Hi, The books that I write are totally unique and not ripped off from anything except my own imagination. Yes the stories are a tad off the wall but over all they are very interesting and definitely not boring. I specialize bizarre stories that draw the reader in based on combination shock value...
writers / unpublished 

11 works listed

Cornell Colbert  
Cornell Colbert is a general manager for a leading contract management services company. With operations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, the company generates annual revenue of $7.3 billion, serves more than ten million customers daily and employs 125,000 employees. Cornell is a proven leader in...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >