writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

933 listings (151 - 160)

Carolyn Jenkins  
Carolyn D. Jenkins has written and published 4 award winning books. She is the founder of CjQenterprises,which promotes "creative products that lift you up!" and National I LOVE My Feet Day!, celebrated annually on August 17 to promote good foot care. Carolyn's first two books are part of a serie...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rachelle Labelle  
A Franco-Ontarian, Rachelle Labelle was born and educated in Ottawa, Canada. While working for the Treasury Board of Canada, she held this department accountable for sending a sex offender after her. Outraged with a complaint process that failed her bitterly, she researched similar cases. Her ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Shaakshi Shaakshi  
What can you put on a biography when the ‘me’ is no more, when there are no memories, no associations, no identification as the ‘me’, no differentiation as the ‘me’ or the ‘non me’ and this can be truly challenging and definitely seems to be the most difficult part. What can you writ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Goin  
Author of weekly financial column "Mom Chronicles": http://www.buyandhold.com Author: Learn Design with Flash MX, Friends of Ed Publishing, 2002. PROFILE: Over 20 years successful verbal and visual communications, including graphic design, writing, content development, public relations, print p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anna Costello  
I\'m writing a Self-Help book for losers, for zebras like me, people who don\'t run with the pack of horses. For whatever reasons. We zebras are as varied as those horses we resemble close enough to fool everyone, even ourselves, into thinking if we just do like THEY do, we\'ll be as fine as they ar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dan Cooper  
My publication credits are largely non-fiction consisting mostly of newspaper features, book and movie reviews, consumer product reviews, how-to articles, and advertising copy. I am currently working on the project of my lifetime--editing the life story of my g-g-grandfather, who among other things,...
writers / published 

4 works listed

John Waters  
I worked as a professional free lance lyricist in Hollywood from 1969 until 1977. It was there I met the two composers with whom I wrote eight songs which were published. Probably because of air pollution I became ill with an acute respiratory disorder. I left the Los Angeles area in 1977 and wor...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Wander Powell  
AUTHOR - ROC THE WORLD: HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (co-author, Henry L. Jones). Published in 2008. Preview of ROC THE WORLD: My life as an African American writer, columnist, talk show host and single parent has given me a unique perspective on human nature. People are really interesting. If you ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nat Bondar  
I have self published my own 242 page book about exact, pioneering clairvoyant investigation of energetic healing techniques. I was disillusioned with the repetitive texts of all the books available on the subject of crystal healing - in that no book actually gave an explanation to back the supposed...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >