writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

927 listings (141 - 150)

Maitri May  
I studied Teacher Training in a catholic university in Alcalá (Madrid) and worked as volunteer teaching children in a Catholic Mission in Mexico, for a NGO for Street Children in Oaxaca-Mexico, a NGO for Indigenous People in Ayutla-Mexico and with Mother Theresa in Calcutta-India, amongst other job...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Dick C  
About the Author Dick C is a retired business executive with a very interesting life and and background. After retirement he began to fulfill his long ambition to write. The basic fundamentals of being an Author are to write about what you know. Upon reflection, Dick C determined that he kne...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Christine Craggs-Hinton  
I am a forty-something Yorkshire woman with a passion for writing. I am hard-working and love to get my teeth into something gritty and involved. I seem to have a particular talent for translating complicated information into easy-to-digest text. I began editing the West Yorkshire fibromyalgia newsl...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Judah Kessler  
Judah Kessler was born in a realtively small, Mid-Hudson Valley town in New York state, 1955. Kessler lived most of his life in The Bronx, in New York City and, for a while, in Montréal, Québec. He studied in several New York universities, majoring in Psychology; worked on Wall Street for many yea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tom Brown  
THOMAS E. BROWN JR. AUTHOR OF Men Bleed Too Tom was born and raised in Leavenworth, Kansas, and graduated from The University of Kansas in 1970 with a Bachelor of Arts degree. He also holds a Master of Science degree from Emporia State University. In 1992 Toms first wife, Barbara wa...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut  
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut has been writing and publishing for some three decades now but trying to figure out the meaning to lifes deepest questions for even far longer than that. With several years background and experience in education, business and real-life circumstances ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kristen Houghton  
Kristen Houghton is an author and award winning columnist. She is the syndicated Relationships columnist for the Examiner. Her professional writing portfolio can be seen at www.kristenhoughton.com Print and Online Magazines: BellaOnline Magazine, M...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carolyn Jenkins  
Carolyn D. Jenkins has written and published 4 award winning books. She is the founder of CjQenterprises,which promotes "creative products that lift you up!" and National I LOVE My Feet Day!, celebrated annually on August 17 to promote good foot care. Carolyn's first two books are part of a serie...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >