writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

933 listings (131 - 140)

Diane Paul  
My springboard into writing began in TV journalism; then a move to Paris sparked off an interest in public relations -I was working on the 'Unesco Courier' and publicising Unesco's trips for international civil servants to developing countries where I was also a group courier. After passing my IPR e...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lauriann Greene  
Lauriann Greene, CEAS, - Co-Author of Save Your Hands! the Complete Guide to Injury Prevention and Ergonomics for Manual Therapists. Lauriann has been a leading writer, speaker and researcher on injury prevention for manual therapists since 1995. She studied at Brown and Harvard Universities and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharmyn McGraw  
Sharmyn McGraw facilitates empowering workshops, is a public speak, published author; as well as, a patient advocate, educating and raising awareness about neuroendocrine hormonal disorders. She also leads the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) Pituitary Patient Support Group. Sharmyn curr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sybil Shearin  
Memories I sit here alone listening to country music slow. My heart beats to the music and I move with the flow. My mind goes back to your sweet kisses soft and making love in the old barn loft. I can still smell your cologne as it lingers near. Our bodies entwined with sensual love so dea...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Debbie Martin  
Almost a child of the sixties, I’ve had quite a varied – and sometimes disconcerting - life until now, but it has always been interesting! I’m widowed and have two teenage daughters who I’ve brought up largely on my own. Sadly my husband died from cancer some while ago. My daughters are ama...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Beverly Caruso  
My favorite joy as a writer is to train and encourage potential writers from various ethnic groups at home and abroad to write books, articles, curriculum and handbooks to their own people group and beyond. I'm married to Peter Caruso, the mother of three; grandmother of five - all actively servi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Tracey McBride  
STYLE WITH SOUL(tm)...ON ANY INCOME! When Americans look for frugal luxuries they turn to Tracey McBride. By way of her books, newsletters, and repeat appearances on television shows such as "The Carol Duvall Show", "Smart Solutions", "DIY Crafts", and NBC news (Los Angeles affiliate), Tra...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Luigi Cappel  
I grew up in Holland and New Zealand on a steady diet of science fiction. In the late 60s New Zealand school children were presented with a study from the Education Department called A Blueprint for Survival. Unfortunately I no longer have a copy, but it described the coming of a utopian, automat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >