writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

932 listings (121 - 130)

Pastor Duerre Thomas  
I know the plans I have for you says the Lord.... Dynamic, anointed, passionate, charismatic and humble are just a few words that are used to describe this young preacher. He is truly a testimony of Gods’ faithfulness. At a very young age of 10 years old this young man was diagnosed with a very ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Charlotte Russell Johnson  
Charlotte Russell Johnson is the founder of Reaching Beyond Ministries, Inc. and Reaching Beyond the Breaks Ministries. She is a writer, motivational speaker, and Christian evangelist. Her new book, A Journey To Hell and Back is impacting lives for the kingdom of God. She has had an active prison mi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sonya Ki Tomlinson  
Namaste ~ I bow to the Light within you. I love painting and writing poetry. My work is a visual and poetic diary of my spiritual journey. From the highest peaks in the Himalayas to many of the sacred ashrams in holy India I have been blessed with the opportunity to journey through that divine land ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Walter Meyer  
Walt has written everything from full-length books to a short press release, web sites and brochures. He has presented speeches to large or small audiences and can prepare a presentation for any size class or group. Born and raised in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, he always knew he wanted to be a ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Diana L. Guerrero  
Diana L. Guerrero provides writing and marketing services. Known for her speed and creativity, her client list includes a broad spectrum of artists, businesses, and students. Guerrero is experienced with both traditional and new media (Internet) projects. In addition to local (Big Bear Tourist G...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carol Marie  
I recently had my second book published by Westbow, entitled "Seventy Weeks of Literal Days". It takes a novel view of Daniel's prophecy by applying weeks as literal calendar days, over the three prophetic time-periods to reveal the gospel of Jesus Christ. This interpretation is validated biblically...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joanna Garzilli  
America's Intuition Coach ™ Using the same intuition secrets she teaches, Joanna Garzilli went from a failed relationship, $100,000 debt, and low self esteem to happily married, earning an income of $1,000.00+ per hour and living her life purpose as a TV personality, author and motivational speak...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shawn McCarthy  
Shawn McCarthy is the author of the popular Internet business book "The Art of .COMbat: Ancient Wisdom for the Competitive Economy" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0471415197 ) And he's the author of "Engineering Your Way to Success" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Robin Egerton  
Robin has been homeschooling her own five children for over fifteen years.She has raised 2 of her children from infancy, and was a licensed day-care home provider. During this period of time she was instrumental in bringing CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) to her area, using her clerical ski...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >