writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

932 listings (111 - 120)

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Mary Ellen Popkin  
Mary Ellen Popkin is the published author of "Anxiety Disorder Workbook" an EPPIE finalist. Article title "Babies Don't Read The Manuals" http://www.useless- knowledge.com/articles/apr/may163.html Author Anxiety Disorder Workbook. BA Marymount College, Tarrytown, NY. SAHM with 2 childre...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Levi Brackman  
Levi Brackman, 28, was born in London, England and studied in Yeshivot in Israel, America and Canada. He has taught classes in Halacha, Talmud, prayer and Jewish mysticism at Yeshivat Hadar Hatorah in New York and at the Mayanot Institute of Jewish Studies in Jerusalem. He received rabbinical ordin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Breslow  
Note: All of my work is based on the teaching of basic mind/body principles which help others move beyond self-sabotage to begin creating what they want in their lives. This takes individuals from merely coping to consciously creating new outcomes! ATHLETIC EXPERIENCE: 15 years as a competi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Bessey  
The loves of my life are my wife, two teenage sons, and our all-grown-up step-daughter. I spend my busy workdays building and remodeling, mostly kitchens and bathrooms. Weekends are devoted to camping and golf in the summer, and to football and computer games in the cold months. Alone, I love to put...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Gary Kessler  
Gary is a former U.S. intelligence official and diplomat who is now a freelance book editor and novelist. (Visit his editorial and writing services web site at http://www.editsbooks.com.) With two master\'s degrees (foreign affairs and governmental administration), degrees in publishing and editing...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kelly Karius  
I am an author who is also a social worker and a conflict resolution consultant. If you ask my three teenage children, I am SURE they will tell you that we don't have escalated conflict in our home. I'm not listing their names here for fear that someone might actually take me up on that! (Okay, okay...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Paul Carinci  
JOHN PAUL CARINCI Executive Producer/Writer John Paul Carinci has been a published author for the past twenty years. He is currently President of Carinci Insurance Agency Inc. a thriving Insurance agency which has over 250 brokers selling for it, and Better Off Dead Productions Inc. a mo...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Nichelle Dottin-John  
Nichelle Dottin-John is a 40-something year-old, Trinidadian woman who is passionate about art, interior design, creative writing and psychology. She embraces her faith in God as that which keeps her anchored and resilient. She loves a good joke, considers herself to be hilariously funny, considerat...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >