writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

929 listings (101 - 110)

Michelle Casto  
Michelle L. Casto, Ph.D is founder of Get Smart! a personal empowerment company and Brightlight Coaching. She is the author of a dozen books and ebooks on the topics of personal empowerment. Her reknown Get Smart! Learningbook series includes: Get Smart! About Modern Romantic Relationships, Get S...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jodee Bock  
Jodee Bock is a certified Life Purpose and Career Coach who supports individuals and teams in succeeding in whatever they are committed to accomplishing. She has spent more than 15 years in many facets of Corporate America from communications to public relations to training and development to manage...
writers / published 

1 works listed

JC Callahan  
Born in Connecticut to a loving couple, I grew up loving the sights, smells, and sounds that New England has to offer. I fished, participated in sports, and attended a local community college. However, one of my goals as a teenager was to attend a college in Boston. I was accepted into a mu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pat Goudey O'Brien  
I started work in the publishing world at the age of 23, in the editorial production department of Prentice-Hall, Inc., in 1970. Later, I began stringing for local newspapers and selling freelance articles to other print markets, and have since been a community newspaper reporter, advertising acc...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carolyn Hal  
About the author My name is Dr. Carolyn Hall. I am a native of Memphis, Tn. I gained my BA and MA in English from Tennessee State University. I moved to Atlanta, GA in 2000 to begin work on my doctorate in Humanities with a concentration in Women’s Studies. I have been teaching at the univer...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Randall M Mooney  
Randall M. Mooney is the co-founder and President of The DeRanz Companies, Inc. and an ordained minister. Mr. Mooney began writing in the seventh grade and is also a skilled musician and songwriter. He toured with a contemporary Christian band in the 1970's and 1980's - has written over three hundre...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Suzzan Blac  
I am predominately an artist, a painter of surrealism. My artworks come from the darkest corners of my mind. Those corners were filled with unspeakable horrors that I kept locked for many, many years. My world first became truly worthwhile, when I first held my newborn daughter in my arms. She was a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

J. LaBarge Bryan  
Professional Profile: Twenty-eight (28) total years combined civilian and military tenure as a strategic and tactical intelligence analyst serving at Department of the Army, Department of Defense, Joint, International, and multinational levels worldwide. Nineteen years, seven months, and fourt...
writers / published 

72 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >