writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Self-Help Writers

929 listings (11 - 20)

Mark Siet  
Background Ever since I can remember wanting anything at all I can remember receiving it and realizing that there was a connection between what I was thinking about and what turned up in my world. This kind of experience and its memory dates back to the time I was four years old. From then ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jaachynma N.E.  Agu  
Agu, Jaachynma N.E. (Mrs) is a personality who has enjoyed phenomenal success. She is a woman of optimism who has an innate confidence driven by a genuine passion for her ingenious novelty. When you think of a unique woman with rare modesty and real honesty, Jaachynma comes to mind. She has unlimite...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Patricia Buckley  
Born in Dublin in the early 1960s, Patricia Buckley's childhood and adolescence are rife with overwhelming pain. The daughter of an alcoholic, violent father and a physically and morally exhausted mother, ever since Patricia can remember, she was beaten, used and abused by the men in her life. Ove...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Richard Smiraldi  
After having graduated from a small college in Westchester with a degree in English literature, I moved into Manhattan in order to find a life of which to write about. I was young and eager. I wandered around the town with only F. Scott Fitzgerald to guide me. Most of the places he mentions in his n...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jim Harris  
JIM HARRIS Modern Day Cross-Culturalist Former political activist, trade unionist, and university professor, Jim Harris went to Africa for the first time in 1980; six months after Zimbabwe won its...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marc Erve  
PROFILE Consultant, independent futurologist and author (7 books) with a specialization in organizational development, leadership profiles and behavioral traits of interconnected environments and society. Founder of Evolution Management, a consulting firm with international executive search & tr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kathern Welsh  
A published author, experienced editor, multi-faceted artist and graphic designer. PUBLISHED WORK: The DARK SIDE of SURGERY: non-fiction book: VirtualBookWorm.com Publishing, 2003 http://www.virtualbookworm.com/thedarksideofsurgery.html Recipe to Raise RESPONSIBLE TEENS By Age 5: book; 88: Boo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

J. Richard Jacobs  
See supplemental URL mentioned on the main URL for personal data... I write in all genre, but tend to prefer hard science fiction and speculative fiction. Most of my work mixes genre and is strongly character driven with science (real science) playing a big role. I don't believe a story is a st...
writers / published 

15 works listed

John Havens  
John C. Havens (212) 229-8210 jchavens@aol.com COPYWRITER/SCRIPTWRITER CURRICULUM VITAE OBJECTIVE To obtain either freelance or fulltime work as a copy/script writer in an environment where my skills will be used to their full potential. EXPERIENCE Published, “Of Mice ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >