writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

355 listings (91 - 100)

Tim Kellis  
Renowned Wall Street analyst Tim Kellis takes on what could be considered society’s biggest problem today, divorce. The journey that led to him tackling such a significant issue was both personal and professional. After a successful career that eventually landed him on Wall Street Tim met what he th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Fakeer Ishavardas  
Fakeer Ishavardas, after initial schooling at an exclusive boarding public school, ventured into many a youthful adventure; but did not fail to complete his higher education; which, includes an M.B.A, a Th.D (Theology and Divinity), and a PhD (Religious Studies and Metaphysics). However, af...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Yashendra Prasad  
Based in Mumbai.Published a few books & articles.Also a script-writer & researcher. Occult, Yoga, Indian Culture-Tradition, Spiritulaity, History, Geography, Travels, Environment, General Science etc. Age : 37 yrs Status : Married M. A. ( Gold Medalist) in Geography from Bombay (India) Un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gaetan Giannini  
Gaetan Giannini an Assistant Professor and Chairman of the Department of Business, Management and Economics at Cedar Crest College. He has written "Marketing Public Relations: A Marketer's guide to Public Relations and Social Media," for Prentice Hall as well as a columnist for the Eastern PA Busine...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul Boakye  
Freelance writer, playwright, essayist, and editor, Paul Boakye has written for theatre, radio, film, the Internet, academia and magazines. Boakye's debut play "Jacob's Ladder" took the UK Student Playscript Award in 1986. In 1991, "Hair," portraying the cultural gap between a Jamaican single mo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Sunny Nash  
Sunny Nash writes on Rosa Parks, Jim Crow laws and other issues in her book, Bigmama Didn�t Shop At Woolworth�s, chosen by the Association of American University Presses as essential for understanding race relations in the United States, listed in the Bibliographic Guide to Black Studies b...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Vickie Claflin  
Vickie J. Claflin has a masters and doctorate in education and counseling. She has presented and published many papers nationally and internationally. She has written a novel and is ready to publish. If interested, read on. "The Borrowed Daughter" is set in a small university town in the O...
writers / published 

1 works listed

FRANCO ANTONETTI  
I was Born in Rome Italy during the war. I came to America on Dec 9th 1954 I first saw Lady Liberty at that time. I began the chase for the American Dream at that time and through years of hard work and sacrifices i caught it. Once retired (five years ago) I decided to fullfill one last challen...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >