writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

354 listings (71 - 80)

June Austin  
I was born in Surrey, south east England in 1965, where I still live, with my partner, Coran. I always knew that I wanted to write but it was not until my mother died at the end of 1999 that I had the chance to realise this dream. My book began as a thesis for a crystal therapy course that I sta...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Merle David Kellerhals, Jr.  
Born in Charleston, South Carolina in 1950, Merle David Kellerhals, Jr. was educated at Palmer College, The College of Charleston and Old Dominion University. He is the author of Wei Jingsheng and the Democracy Movement in Post-Mao China (1998); and editor of Agriculture: The United States ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Anna Costello  
I\'m writing a Self-Help book for losers, for zebras like me, people who don\'t run with the pack of horses. For whatever reasons. We zebras are as varied as those horses we resemble close enough to fool everyone, even ourselves, into thinking if we just do like THEY do, we\'ll be as fine as they ar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patrick Callioni  
Patrick Callioni is the Division Manager in the Australian Government Information Management Office, in Canberra (www.agimo.gov.au). Patrick has degrees in Arts and in Law and is a Barrister. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management, a Senior Member of the Australian Computer Socie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
HIS WRITING CAREER His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Jesus Villalobos  
Author of nine ebooks published by Jesus Villalobos Available at: http://www.amazon.com and http://www.smashwords.com \\\"Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood\\\" Printed version avaiable at: www.amazon.com www.borders.com www.barnesandnoble.com \\\"Time For Truth\\\" Printed vers...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >