writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

354 listings (61 - 70)

Carol Marie  
I recently had my second book published by Westbow, entitled "Seventy Weeks of Literal Days". It takes a novel view of Daniel's prophecy by applying weeks as literal calendar days, over the three prophetic time-periods to reveal the gospel of Jesus Christ. This interpretation is validated biblically...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shawn McCarthy  
Shawn McCarthy is the author of the popular Internet business book "The Art of .COMbat: Ancient Wisdom for the Competitive Economy" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0471415197 ) And he's the author of "Engineering Your Way to Success" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brad Zigler  
Financial and investment writing can be deadly dull, but Brad Zigler uses the experience gleaned from stints as the head of marketing, research and education for a derivatives exchange and an investment fund manager to make his prose crisp, clean and, at the right times, even funny. Most important, ...
writers / published 

23 works listed

John Hellen  
I am a first time writer. I recently completed a book, "The Bible is No Fairy Tale!" that shows the Bible to be completely true and not just an interesting fairy tale. The book accomplishes this by showing that every prophecy in the Bible has come true and often in stunning detail, as verified in th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Scott Allen Nollen  
Scott Allen Nollen is an Iowa native educated (BA, MA) at the University of Iowa in Film and Broadcasting & United States and European History. He is the author and editor of over 40 books on the history of film, literature and music, including (from McFarland/www.mcfarlandpub.com): THREE BAD MEN: ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Mark Scheel  
Mark Scheel was born and raised on a farm in rural, east-central Kansas. After graduating from the University of Kansas in 1967, and spending a period "on the road," he se...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Luigi Cappel  
I grew up in Holland and New Zealand on a steady diet of science fiction. In the late 60’s New Zealand school children were presented with a study from the Education Department called ‘A Blueprint for Survival’. Unfortunately I no longer have a copy, but it described the coming of a utopian, automat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brian Jones  
New York Times bestselling biographer Brian Jay Jones spent nearly two decades as a public policy analyst and speechwriter, before turning to biography full-time in 2007. He presently serves as president of Biographers International Organization. Brian’s most recent book, Jim Henson: The Bi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >