writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

355 listings (41 - 50)

Louis Carter  
Louis Carter is the global leader in analyzing, developing, designing, and implementing best practices in the fields of organizational learning, knowledge management and leadership and human resources development. Carter is the founder and chair/president of the Best Practices Institute, the I...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Robert Swanepoel  
R. Eric Swanepoel (author of "Saving the World and Being Happy") More biographical details here: http://www.hometown.aol.co.uk/computerager/biography.htm Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, I grew up in Harare, Zimbabwe, and Pretoria, South Africa. I returned to the UK in 1987 after obtaining my ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rosemarie Skaine  
Rosemarie Skaine earned her M.A. in Sociology. She holds honorary society memberships in Pi Kappa Delta, speech, Alpha Kappa Delta, sociology, National Forensic League and Quill and Scroll, journalism. Publications other than 15 books include coauthored national and international journal articles. H...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Ingrad Smith  
Dr. Ingrad Smith is the Associate Dean of the College of Education and Human Development at Jackson State University and Executive Director of the Association for Rural Education Policy and Practice. She has been an assistant principal, principal, assistant superintendent, university administrator ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Robert von Dassanowsky  
Robert von Dassanowsky (also Robert Dassanowsky) is Professor of German and Film Studies at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, as well as Visiting Professor of German at UCLA. He has served as founding President of the Colorado chapter of the international writers\' organization, P....
writers / published 

16 works listed

Shona Charlton  
For ten years I was lost in the wilderness of the media world, making countless films and TV programmes and creating designs to laud the deeds of others. But all this while, I was also writing - scripts, screenplays, promos, poems. And - in fits and starts - my two novels. Now, I am somewh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rajesh Singh  
Singh is an independent art historian and art critic based in Baroda, India. He is Review Editor of Modern Art Asia, member of the Indian Archaeological Society, Indian Art History Congress, and Forum of Contemporary Theory. His books include An Introduction to the Ajanta Caves with Examples of...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dave  McNab  
"Revenue growth is my passion." A senior level strategist, innovator and change agent, Dave has deep experience in customer intelligence and business intelligence strategy, with over 25 years of Financial Services management and Consulting experience in North America, South America, Middle East,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >