writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

355 listings (201 - 210)

PALLIYARA SREEDHARAN  
Born in Kannur dist. of Kerala state , India on 17 jan 1950 Top writer in Mathematics literature in Malayalam the regional language of Kerala state.Published nearly 70 books Published hundreds of essays in various news papers magazins etc.Appeared in many TV Programmes Got many awards including...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Amit Sharma  
I am an Indian writer and work as a website content editor. I write short stories, articles, essays, reviews, and opinion pieces on general topics. I like to write because I believe life is a story, and everyone has a story to tell. That is what makes each one of us rich or poor, young or old -...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Simon O'corra  
I have been a writer for over twenty years. I have an eclectic palette as a writer and have featured in journals, magazines, newspapers and most recently in an academic book about gay theatre in Britain since 1950 - Alternatives within the Mainstream 2 (Cambridge Scholars Press). I have also ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Empi Baryeh  
Empi Baryeh has been writing since she was thirteen years old, but it wasn�t until another thirteen years later that the romantic in her geared her toward romance. She writes heart-warming multicultural romance with enough passion to enthral readers who want a little sizzle with their romanc...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jeffrey Abugel  
Twenty-five years experience as Editor and Writer. Co- author of "Feeling Unreal: Depersonalization Disorder and the Loss of the Self", the first book to ever deal with a disorder that affects millions of people worldwide. Member: American Medical Writers Assn. Other specializations in hom...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anthony Mansueto  
A social theorist, philosopher, and political theologian (Ph.D., Graduate Theological Union 1985), I have served as a faculty member, program director, department chair, and dean while maintaining an active presence in the public arena both locally and globally and engaging in serious scholarship re...
writers / published 

4 works listed

RP Nettelhorst  
R.P. Nettelhorst was born in Ohio in 1957. He finished an MA at UCLA in Semitic Languages in 1983. He has published four novels: Antediluvian and the Tableland Trilogy (What Dreamers Be These Rocks, Dreams of Nothingness, and Awakens the Dreamer), all easily available from Amazon.com. He is liste...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mark Medley  
Mark currently works as a consultant in International education, and is primarily based in South- East Asia.He is also an Ezine Articles platinum author, and writes for a variety of web based publications. Mark has published, \\\"City of Dreams,\\\" \\\"Surviving the Economic Crisis,\\\" \\\"...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >