writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

355 listings (21 - 30)

Jason D. Hill  
I was born and raised in Jamaica and emigrated to the United States in 1985 at the age of twenty to become a novelist. I am Associate Professor of Philosophy at De Paul University. I am also the author of three books: Becoming a Cosmopolitan: What it Means to Be a Human Being in the New Millenniu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

TERRY RAY HILLER  
TERRY RAY HILLER has over twenty years writing experience in both the commercial and not-for-profit arenas, where hes served in administrative capacities ranging from department head and buyer to executive director and board member. His responsibilities have ranged from staff selection and training...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Alice Wood  
After having obtained a Master in Foreign Languages and Literature (full marks and commendation) in 1976, Alice Wood moves to Padua where she teaches French Language and Literature in colleges. At the same time she continues her studies at the Paduan university obtaining first a Diploma of Speciali...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Pearlie Jones  
Dr. Pearlie Jones, playwright, lecturer, author and special events coordinator was born and raised in Magnolia, Arkansas. She attributes her creative and artistic abilities, her visions and talents to her upbringing during a time of stress for impoverished African Americans from the Deep South. She ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Len McDougall  
Biography of Len McDougall, Outdoor Writer Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with more than 30 years’ experience in the north woods. A full-time outdoor writer and author of the books, Practical Outdoor Survival, Made for the Outdoors, The Complete Tracker, The Outdoor...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ron Price  
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2015 2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania 1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia 200...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Allan Holender  
My life is a tapestry of work from my early days in Edmonton, Alberta,Canada, as a teeenage volunteer with youth organizations to the more sophisticated world of academia, working in Universities. Add to that a broadcasting passion and a flair for being a serial entrepreneur. My writing surfaced as...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Garrett Graham  
Born in New York in 1959, Garrett T. Frasier Graham was educated in the United States and Europe. He worked in law and as a political activist and on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, London and Amsterdam before entering business. He invested in international real estate and a number of businesses. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dr Robert R  Brown F.A.C.M.T.  
Rev. Dr Robert R Brown F.A.C.M.T. was born September 10, 1963 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. After a month, his family moved to Empire Nevada where they lived for about 4 years then they moved to a small sized city in south Texas, population approximately 70,000 where he grew up with his sister m...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >