writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

355 listings (191 - 200)

Ogova Ondego  
I communicate through writing because I love to share information and knowledge that transform lives. Writing, to me, is not a profession but a calling, a nerve-wracking adventure and lifestyle that serves a prophetic role. When I ventured in writing in Form Two, I expected it to be a brief affai...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Natalie De Clare  
My name is Natalie de Clare of House de Clare. I am beautiful, educated, intelligent, goal-orientated, and a team player. I am a effective leader, guide, and problem solver. I have earned numerous college degrees and certificates over the years and have an equal fascination with the U.S. crimi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark F. Traupman  
MARK F. TRAUPMAN, a graduate of DeSales University in Pennsylvania majored in Chemistry and minored in Theology. I was never satisfied with "explanations" given by the church and always felt worse, rather than uplifted. My book got an excellent review from my local newspaper (Easton Express -- Circu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ed Swartley  
Ed Swartley is the author of "When Did I Become the Oldest Person in the Room (A practical guide for writers who write about life ..."). He consults on writing, editing and publishing projects worldwide, and currently also is Editor of the Rocky Mountain Direct Marketing Association's DirectLine m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ambarish Singh Roy  
I am a Economics & English Literature Major from University of London. I then went on to complete my Software Development Engineering & Networking Engineering. I have an active interest in English Literature and attend Literary workshops. I attended a poetry workshop of the English poetess Vicki ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Stephen Garvey  
After attending The University of British Columbia and The University of Cambridge, I have worked independently for seven years producing the following works: I Am Existence(1996), The Anti-self(1996), Beyond Weakness(1997), The Inexpressible and The Unknown(1998), Why I Am Right, A Philosophical In...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Amy Wink  
After a uninspiring 6 year job search in higher education, I asked myself the important question: If I could do anything, what would I do? The answer came quickly: Help writers write.So after years of studying autobiography, I returned to Austin and began working as The Writing Mentor, working with ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Grant McDuling  
Grant is a professional writer with over 28 years experience working as a journalist, author, broadcaster and PR Consultant on three continents. He holds a Degree in Communication and has experience both as a working journalist (print media and radio) as well as running his own business as a freelan...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >