writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

356 listings (181 - 190)

M. D. McGinley  
Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, graduated Ballard High in 1979. Went on to discover personal computers in the 1980's; programmed, designed and marketed home computer accounting program in 1985. Joined the U. S. Navy in 1986, advanced to logs and records supervisor; earned A.A. in Liberal A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brian Flanagan  
Brian Flanagan's various publications have garnered praise from DeWitt Henry of 'Ploughshares' and from Marianne Partridge, who has been managing editor for the 'Rolling Stone' and 'Village Voice'. The author has been welcomed into PEN by Larry Mc Murtry, and the Academy of American Poets by Stanley...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andrew Murray  
Andrew Murray is a children's writer who lives in London. His friends think he has too many weird ideas and eats too much cheese. Andrew likes stormy nights, and books about long ago and faraway places. He likes cats too, as long as they don't leave hairs on his cheese. His books include The B...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Patricia Cronin Marcello  
I was a banker for twenty years before beginning a writing career in 1989. I have had ten books published, including Mohandas Gandhi, a Biography (2005), Ralph Nader, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), Gloria Steinem, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), The Dalai Lama, a Biography (Greenwood Pre...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Dick Stodghill  
Member of Mystery Writers of America and Private Eye Writers of America. Have had seven books and more than sixty short stories and novellas published. Have spent much of my life as a newspaper reporter and daily columnist. My "In the Press of Things" column was named best in Indiana by United Press...
writers / published 

7 works listed

John Lamond  
Worked in Scotch Whisky industry 1974-2000, also in wine 1985-2006. Won Master of Malt title 1987. First book, "The Malt File", published 1988, second edition 1992 - later editions (1995, 1997, 2001 and 2007) known as "The Malt Whisky File". "Whisky Connoisseur's Book of Days" published 1992 and ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Raven Grimassi  
Raven Grimassi is an internationally acclaimed and award-winning author of over ten books. He is the co-founder and co-director of the College of the Crossroads, which is a Mystery School devoted to preserving ancestral knowledge and wisdom. College Website address is http://www.collegeofthecrossr...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Marian Youngblood  
I am a baby boomer, having spent life mostly writing for other people and now wanting to write for myself : in process of seeking agent/publisher for fantasy- adventure: SHASTA: CRITICAL MASS - a novel. published work includes church history BOURTIE KIRK: 800 YEARS by Marian Youngblood C...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gary Davies  
Author of marketing, communications and Internet related workbooks and distance learning materials. Recent publications commissioned and published by FT Knowledge (Financial Times Group/Pearson), 'Customer Communications' (2000), ISBN 07446 01487 Price 225.00 and 'Managing Markets' (2001), ISBN 07...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >