writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

355 listings (171 - 180)

Lynn Jackman  
Writing and research are in my blood. They go hand in hand with professional writing. I helped Richard Paul Evans with some of the background in his best seller, The Letter. Mr. Evans agreed to endorse two of my books. One is a hard Science Fiction novel, The Pytheas Expedition. The other is about ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brian Dana Akers  
Brian Dana Akers grew up in Kalamazoo, Michigan and spent his teenage years building telescopes, reading science fiction, and practicing Yoga. He started six years of undergraduate and graduate studies at the University of Michigan in 1975, with his senior year abroad in India. His studies included ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sherman Bastarache  
Sherman P. Bastarache is a Canadian author currently living in Riverview, New Brunswick. I enjoy the Maritimes for the quiet, slower pace living. Although untrained in langustics, I became interested in the topic of language many years ago now. I started to notice the little things in communi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Zahid Hussain  
I am a novelist and poet. My debut novel is entitled "The Curry Mile". I was born and raised in Lancashire. My family moved from Blackburn to Manchester in 1990 where we have lived ever since. I am a former North West Poetry Slam champion and have performed at venues such as Manchesterís Gr...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Smith  
Rev. David P. Smith was born in on November 3, 1977. He received his bachelors degree in Psychology and Religious Studies in 1999 from Salve Regina University. David is a practicing Druid Priest, spiritual person, and member of many Druidic Organizations including The Order of Bards, Ovates and Dru...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Michael Martinez  
I wrote the weekly/monthly Tolkien and Middle-earth column for Suite101 from 1999 through January 2003. I now contributed essays to MERP.COM. Past contracts include writing backgroud essays for Toy Vault's Middle-earth Action Figures (including credited liner notes for at least one action figure...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Steven Yates  
Steven Yates has a doctorate in philosophy and is the author of Four Cardinal Errors: Reason for the Decline of the American Republic (2011) and Philosophy Is Not Dead: A Vision of the Discipline’s Future (ebook, 2014) as well as numerous articles in academic journals & online. He blogs occasional...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >