writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

355 listings (151 - 160)

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

James Lyons-Weiler  
James Lyons-Weiler has taught genetics, ecology, bioinformatics, and evolution at institutions of higher learning in the United Stated. As a Sloan Postdoctoral Fellow he studied Molecular Evolutionary Genetics, and founded the Bioinformatics Analysis Core at the University of Pittsburgh and th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Fay Knowles  
Fay Knowles was born in Scotland, but has lived in The Bahamas for many years. She has been writing since the age of nine and trained as a reporter in Devon during her teens. Her short stories have been published in “The Lady” magazine, London, England, and “The Broadkill Review”, Dela...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shakir Ajayi  
Shakir Adedeji Ajayi was born on 7th of January, 1980 at the deserted village of Ajuwon, a surburb of Ogun state, South Western Nigeria. He had a rough upbringing that shaped his perception of realtiy which he was only able to change when he got a dose of modernisation at the completion of his post ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Holly Poe Durbin  
I am an award winning entertainment costume designer based in Los Angeles. My design work includes film, television, themed entertainment, theater and opera with projects in New York, London, Japan, Spain and in regional theaters all over the U.S. I currently write for the entertainment design...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Khalid El Bey  
Khalid El Bey, now an author of four books, with a fifth underway clearly has a lot to offer. Stating his recent realization of his passion for empowering others, Khalid Bey says “who would imagine that empowering others and seeing others do well could be so satisfying”. Currently Khalid B...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Frank (Francesco) S. Adamo  
Many of Frank's friends and fellow Toastmasters know him as Francesco, the Godfather of Practical Reasoning. For years, actually for decades, he lacked confidence and had a terrible fear of speaking in public. As a result, he developed into a great listener. He consoled, mentored, and coached many ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Duane Simolke  
Duane Simolke (pronounced Dwain Smoky). Education: Belmont University (B.A., 89, Nashville, TN), Hardin-Simmons University (M.A., 91, Abilene, TX), and Texas Tech University (Ph.D., 96, Lubbock, TX), all with a major in English. Writing published in nightFire, Mesquite, Caprock Sun, Midwest ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >