writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

355 listings (141 - 150)

Bill Snodgrass  
Born in a small Appalachian town in Virginia, I grew up understanding simple things. As my family moved to keep up with my father’s promotions, we ended up in Memphis, Tennessee, a drastic change from my roots. My high school had more students in it than the town where I was born. My form...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Ernest Yungsi  
Yungsi Ernest is a naturally gifted writer who has written four novels already. The first one "To immigrate of to Live happily ever After" has just been published..You can find it here http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~52987.aspx or here http://www.authorhouse.co.uk/BookStore/It...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Charles Whitfield  
Charles L. Whitfield MD is a pioneer in trauma recovery, including the way we remember childhood and other trauma and abuse. A physician and front line therapist who assists trauma survivors in their healing, he is the author of over fifty published articles and several best selling books on trauma ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Patricia Allen-Josey  
Patricia Allen-Josey literally "fell" into writing when she began writing and designing her web site. She is currently an honors student in college, where she pursues English major and Theology as her minor. Her most famous stories are about her quirky life in a ranching town outside of the Metropol...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gary Varner  
I have a background in archaeology and anthropology and have written two books, Essays in Contemporary Paganism was published in 2000 by iUniverse and has been reissued with a new cover in 2002. My new book, Sacred Wells: A Study in the History, Meaning & Mythology of Holy Wells and Waters is availa...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Martin Schell  
I seek an agent for either or both of the following: 1. A children's book (completed) of about 8,000 words. This is the story of a young girl's quest to find a magical bird. It is planned as the first of a series of three books. 2. A novel of about 106,000 words, now completed. It is abo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Branch Isole  
Internationally read author and poet Branch Isole describes his writing as short stories of shared common interests with adult themes. While many poets today attempt to overwhelm with ‘slam’ language, Branch’s poetry is more a whisper than a shout, directed at the mind as well as the senses...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Philip Effiong  
Originally from Akwa-Ibom State in Nigeria, I have written a total of three books. My first, a text on African-American drama, was published in 2000 by University Press of America and currently appears in such sites as Amazon.com. It is titled, IN SEARCH OF A MODEL FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN DRAMA. In ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Aestheteka ...  
www.aestheteka.com www.aestheteka.forumwise.com Formerly esoterica and gnostic correspondent for Phenomena Magazine Clavis ISBN 1591460352 $15.00 Paperback: 583 pages Publisher: Crystal Dreams Publishing (May 2006) Language: English http://www.crystaldreamspublishing.com/catalo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >