writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

356 listings (131 - 140)

Gary Roberts  
Gary M. Roberts, Sr. was born in Savannah Georgia and has lived in the Savannah area nearly all his life. He is retired from the Savannah Police Department after twenty years of service and a veteran of the US Army. In 1996 Gary entered into the ministry. That same year he began attending variou...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Todd H. C. Fischer  
Todd Fischer has been an artist and a writer his entire life and has had several stories and pictures appear in small press journals world wide. He has also published newsletters and chapbooks where he designed layout, created and gathered content, manipulated graphics and converted files for ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Mamta Anand  
Hello Friends and Fellows, Greetings to one and all. Life made me a writer. I am Assistant Professor in the Department of English Literature. This year I have published my first International book, 'S.RADHAKRISHNAN HIS LIFE AND WORKS', it has become a bestseller(google.com) I am pursuing my P...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Oyster  
I am a professor of psychology at the University of Wisconsin at La Crosse and have, in addition to the usual professional journal articles, published three books. The first two were texts: one on research design with Lippincott, one on group dynamics with McGraw Hill Higher Education. The most re...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John B Wong  
Dr. John B. Wong is a vascular surgeon with a deep interest in theology, ethics, and philosophy. He is an author, a university professor, and seminary lecturer. In addition to his MD, JD, ThD, he earned his Ph.D. in Theology and Ethics. Affiliated with many professional organizations, Professor Wong...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Leslie Lucas  
Clemson University 1960 Rome Auto Auction, Inc, 1960- 2001 I have writen a small biographical work titled "Threads Of Colours" that was published by 1stBooks. It is the story of a young boy growing up in the southern part of the United States in the 40's and 50's of this twentieth century. It...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Arvind Kumar  
Born Jan 1930 MA in English Literature First Editor Sarvottam Reader's Digest (Hindi edition of the Reader's Digest, published from new Delhi), Madhuri (Hindi film fortnightly from the Times of India, Mumbai). Assistant editor Caravan (English fortnightly magazine), Sarita and Mukta (Hind...
writers / unpublished 

7 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Barbara Spring  
Sophia's Lost and Found: Poems of Above and Below is available from Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com and the publisher. This book is about the natural world, the nature of people and unseen worlds. Visit my website: www.freewebs.com/barbaraspring The Wilderness Within is a book of poems was released...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >