writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

355 listings (121 - 130)

Clare O'Brien  
Clare originally trained as a schoolteacher but has worked as a freelance writer since 1991. She has written on a wide range of general interest and women's topics and has published hundreds of articles and reviews. Her work has appeared in titles such as The Sunday Times, The Mail on Sunday, Time...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Y Kwan Loo  
Trained as a Chartered Engineer but moved into Business Management Consultancy in 1989, helping SMEs. My key skills lie in executive Coaching of management and directors (up to MDs, Chairmen's level), generally acting as their sounding board. I have helped organisations in their sales, market...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Francis W. Alexander  
Born in Sandusky Ohio, Francis Wesley Alexander is a 1969 graduate of Sandusky High School. He received his B.S. degree in Psychology from Wayne State University and earned his teaching certificate in Mathematics from Eastern Michigan University. Wes has had poems,stories, and article...
writers / published 

49 works listed

Mukoma Wa Ngugi  
A Political Columnist for the BBC Focus on Africa Magazine, Mukoma Wa Ngugi is the author of Hurling Words at Consciousness (poems, AWP 2006), and Conversing with Africa: Politics of Change (KPH, 2003). His essays and columns have appeared in the Guardian, International Herald Tribune, Progressiv...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mya Bell  
Mya Bell is a novelist and screenwriter. She is a fulltime writer and has authored a large number of articles, books, pamphlets, and documents, as well as ghostwriting technical literature for several prominent companies. Since 1998, she has had four very large books published by a respected Amer...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lawana Holland-Moore  
For me, writing is something that you feel. It is exciting to create worlds and persons of your own making, often in situations or places you would never find yourself in. You want your readers--whether it is an article or fiction--to see and understand that world and come away from the experienc...
writers / published 

4 works listed

PuMa Tse  
The once and former professor, academic dean, and elusive Zen master with an impossibly long vita, now.... Pu (the naturally shaped wood, the ideogram shown) Ma (that is profound) Tse (son or master) if you must have a name. This is a void, stripped away by the wilderness along with nearly everythin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Paul Andrew Anderson  
(ISBN # 1403364346 & 54) A mentor told me there were three kinds of people on Earth: Those who make things happen, those who watch as things happen, and those who wonder what has happened! I decided to quit thinking about publishing and just do it! I lost my mentor, but not his passion for writing (...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Domine  
David Dominé lives in Louisville, Kentucky, where he teaches foreign languages and translation at Bellarmine University. In addition to an MFA in Writing from Spalding University, he has an MA in Spanish Literature from the University of Louisville and an MA in German Literature from the University...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >