writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scholarly Writers

356 listings (111 - 120)

Cynthia Crane  
I am the author of DIVIDED LIVES (St Martin\'s Press & Palgrave/Macmillan), a \'hybrid\' mix of memoir, first-person narrative, and history. My book garnered much media attention. I made appearances on local, regional, and national radio and TV. Although, as I often tell my inquiring students, I am ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

D. Othniel  Forte  
D. Othniel Forte is a Liberian author, educator, folklorist and public speaker.He began writing at an early age. He was an ardent diarist then he took to writing poems for family members and loved ones. As his interest grew, he started expressing his surroundings and experiences in essays and short ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Hooker  
John Hooker is an independent researcher and writer who specializes in the ancient Celts: their coinage, mythology, and art. In 1999, together with his late wife, the poet Carin Perron, he decided to build a web presence for the Celtic Coin Index which started in 1961 as a card index at the In...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patricia DiVecchio  
Patricia has experience in building business capacity and entrepreneurial development over the last 20 years, working with numerous small and medium sized businesses and organizations. With a focus on international development, Patricia works as a business consultant, coach, and workshop facilitator...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Edward O'Toole  
Edward O'Toole was born in the historic English city of Chester. Having moved around the United Kingdom in early childhood, living in North Wales, the Yorkshire Moors and near to the Uffington White Horse, he was educated at Isaac Newton’s old school in Grantham and later studied Culture, poetry and...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Carole Bruno  
I am a professional writer and published author with 35 years' experience. I am a paralegal with 34 years’ ‎experience and now am a Virtual Assistant (freelance) on the Internet. I have published four paralegal ‎textbooks with top publishers, 100+ articles, public relations materials. I ...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Brenda Farrar-Ejemai  
In 1994, Brenda Farrar-Ejemai wrote her first piece of literature, a poem, entitled: ‘Experience’. Two years later, in 1996, her children’s book: Roast Beef and Gravy and Black Tongue was written. In 1998, both Poetry From The Heart and a motivational series (including The Goal, Worry, and Fear) ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >