writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religion Writers

662 listings (91 - 100)

Michael Warden  
Michael D. Warden was born the son of a southern preacher in the piney woods of East Texas, and spent the bulk of his early years hopping around the state before finally making his way north to Colorado in 1989, where he now resides contentedly in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains. He is a graduate ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

E. Dian Moore  
"I am a Christian woman who loves God, my husband, my children, family and friends. I also happen to love to read and write. I began writing in high school, many eons ago, where I fell in love with the creative process and lived for writing assignments, much to the dismay of my classmates. A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Pastor Duerre Thomas  
I know the plans I have for you says the Lord.... Dynamic, anointed, passionate, charismatic and humble are just a few words that are used to describe this young preacher. He is truly a testimony of Godsí faithfulness. At a very young age of 10 years old this young man was diagnosed with a very ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Charlotte Russell Johnson  
Charlotte Russell Johnson is the founder of Reaching Beyond Ministries, Inc. and Reaching Beyond the Breaks Ministries. She is a writer, motivational speaker, and Christian evangelist. Her new book, A Journey To Hell and Back is impacting lives for the kingdom of God. She has had an active prison mi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sonya Ki Tomlinson  
Namaste ~ I bow to the Light within you. I love painting and writing poetry. My work is a visual and poetic diary of my spiritual journey. From the highest peaks in the Himalayas to many of the sacred ashrams in holy India I have been blessed with the opportunity to journey through that divine land ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Diana L. Guerrero  
Diana L. Guerrero provides writing and marketing services. Known for her speed and creativity, her client list includes a broad spectrum of artists, businesses, and students. Guerrero is experienced with both traditional and new media (Internet) projects. In addition to local (Big Bear Tourist G...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carol Marie  
I recently had my second book published by Westbow, entitled "Seventy Weeks of Literal Days". It takes a novel view of Daniel's prophecy by applying weeks as literal calendar days, over the three prophetic time-periods to reveal the gospel of Jesus Christ. This interpretation is validated biblically...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Charmaine Carter  
Tigria Carter, was born and raised in Richmond, VA. I am a single mother of one teenage boy, who is in high school taking honors classes. I love writing and working with computers. I have been writing since I was a child. I am a recovered drug addict, and President of a non-profit organization. I ha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Hellen  
I am a first time writer. I recently completed a book, "The Bible is No Fairy Tale!" that shows the Bible to be completely true and not just an interesting fairy tale. The book accomplishes this by showing that every prophecy in the Bible has come true and often in stunning detail, as verified in th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >