writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religion Writers

661 listings (71 - 80)

Kim Krisco  
Kim Krisco, author of three books on leadership, is now delighted to follow in the footsteps of the master storyteller Sir Arthur Conan Doyle by adding five totally new Sherlock Holmes adventures to the canon. He captures the voice and style of Doyle as Holmes and Watson find themselves unraveling m...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sharon K. Shubert  
Sharon K. Shubert (previously Sharon Cassell), was born Sharon Kay Day in Denison, Texas. With a vivid imagination from an early age, she can remember always wanting to be a writer and an artist. Her sentimental collection of childhood memorabilia includes a book she wrote at the age of 10 titled, T...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Robert Tippett  
Graduate of a Georgia state university. Published first book through AuthorHouse - Pearls Before Swine Volume 1: Predicting the Past. Published second book through a different print-on-demand publisher, which has never paid one cent in royalty. Do not use Page Free Publishing. They are thi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Robert Mestre  
Robert John Mestre is a property manager in Orlando, Fl, where he currently manages two motels and two mobile home parks. He resides with his wife and three children (a fourth on the way). Robert is a Fact Editor, Columnist, and Boid (boas & pythons) Expert for Reptile Care Magazine. As well as ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Robert Delgado  
Robert Delgado was a jolly friend, a promising football player and a staunch punk-rock fun. Nobody expected him to become a monk! However, at the age of 19, a sudden inspiration changed his life altogether - and two years later it took him into a Uruguayan forest to lead the life of a hermit. For th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ray Wilson  
My degrees: B.A., M.A., Ph. The "Ph" without a "D" is not a mistake. I dropped out after finishing all doctoral classwork in sociology. A letter from the Dean suggested I return and behave myself but, in my fifties and fed up with political correctness, that was not an option. So, no doctorate, bu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dannett Frey  
I have long had stories and ideas floating in my head. I decided to begin recording them to paper. Now, I have a desire to see them published. Masters in Social Work and have worked with children and adults with mental retardation, developmental disabilities and mental health issues. I am ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Peter Borys, Jr.  
Peter N. Borys, Jr. is an author and communicator of transforming to a heart-based consciousness. He is developing a new vision for living from a transcendent consciousness in the everyday life of relationships, intention, creativity, and work in the world. Peter writes about mystical transformati...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Peter Shafton  
Born in India in 1941 of European parentage, I am the eldest of 11 children. Right from my very early childhood, the night sky was always 'home' to me. I loved the starry sky so much that while only 6 years old, I pinched my grandmother's bi-focals, and built my first crude telescope. When asked ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >