writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religion Writers

662 listings (61 - 70)

Jerome Winzig  
Winzig Consulting Services, LLC is a Minneapolis-based company that provides technical writing, technical editing, HTML editing, and web publishing services. The business was originally formed formed in 1990 as a sole proprietorship by Jerome F. Winzig, a Minneapolis technical writer and editor who ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rajesh Singh  
Singh is an independent art historian and art critic based in Baroda, India. He is Review Editor of Modern Art Asia, member of the Indian Archaeological Society, Indian Art History Congress, and Forum of Contemporary Theory. His books include An Introduction to the Ajanta Caves with Examples of...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gerianne Beatrice Bullen  
Gerianne Beatrice Bullen (nee: Hull and formerly: Van Vugt) was born in 1959, in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. At the age of eleven, she moved to the province of Ontario, and lived in various cities for some nineteen years. During this time she attended Sheridan College, in Oakville and receiv...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

James Nickel  
James Nickel holds degrees in mathematics (B.A.), theology (B.Th. and B.Miss.), and education (M.A.). He is also a candidate for the M.S. degree (Master of Science in Mathematics with a Teaching Option) from Texas A&M University. He is the author of two books: 1. Mathematics: Is God Silent? (...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mary Scanlon  
I am a Christian author and speaker. I have been a writer for all of my life, starting from about the age of six, though this is the first time that I am offering my books to the public. I had written many poetry pieces while in my twenties, some of which I received awards for, and also have had the...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sherri Stanczak  
I am a 44 year old mother and grandmother. When I am not spending time with my 3 sons or my 2 grand-daughters or my husband and I are not boating or powered parachuting, I am writing. My family gives me a lot to write about. The things that my husband and I do together also gives me some of my writi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Omar Villasmil  
This book, entitled: A WARRIOR ON HIS PATH, elucidates the unknown evil influences of the mind, based on exclusive personal perceptions and intends to make everyone aware of our true wonderful nature. If we become conscious of our authentic reality, it is easier to make the appropriate changes i...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >