writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religion Writers

659 listings (201 - 210)

Candy Paull  
Words of Encouragement | Words of Inspiration | Words of Gratitude For men and women who seek an antidote to our high stress, high anxiety world, author Candy Paull offers words of encouragement, inspiration and gratitude. Candy Paull is the author of The Heart of Abundance, The Translucent He...
writers / published 

3 works listed

PuMa Tse  
The once and former professor, academic dean, and elusive Zen master with an impossibly long vita, now.... Pu (the naturally shaped wood, the ideogram shown) Ma (that is profound) Tse (son or master) if you must have a name. This is a void, stripped away by the wilderness along with nearly everythin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Wm Craig Roberson  
Bill Roberson is a native of Cleveland, Ohio but currently lives in the Detroit metro area. Three daughters in college force him to continue working (when he'd rather be on a beach). A former radio talk show host (at one time with three shows) he also served over ten years as the Associate Editor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Daniel Dela Dunoo  
Daniel is a freelance writer/editor, blogger and a published author. His articles, short stories and poems have been featured on a wide variety of websites, blogs, newspaper publications and magazines such as HR Focus Magazine, MM Focus Magazine, Optimum Magazine, Step Magazine, The Daily Graphi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Uche Nwakudu  
Uche Nwakudu grew up in Nigeria where he studied English at the University of Port Harcourt. He worked as a newspaper journalist in the early 1990s and later as a public relations consultant, magazine editor and publisher. He showed a passion for writing at an early age and has devoted much of his w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

DC Musgrove  
My writing career evolved unexpectedly from a 30 year quest to understand the nature and source of life. I wanted to know why the source of life was such a hard question for scientists. It has remained the ultimate riddle now for over 12,000 years of civilization. I didn't know when I began this...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul Andrew Anderson  
(ISBN # 1403364346 & 54) A mentor told me there were three kinds of people on Earth: Those who make things happen, those who watch as things happen, and those who wonder what has happened! I decided to quit thinking about publishing and just do it! I lost my mentor, but not his passion for writing (...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jacqueline Honore  
I spent my high school and undergraduate years writing and doing layout for the campus newpapers. However, upon graduating from graduate school in 1981, I didn't take up writing seriously again until around early 1995, when I renewed my childhood interest in fiction. Since then, I have written two...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Frederick Meekins  
Frederick Meekins is an Internet columnist and blogger. Frederick holds a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and History from the University of Maryland University College and a MA in Apologetics and Christian Philosophy from Trinity Theological Seminary. He is currently pursing a Doctor Of Pr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >