writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religion Writers

661 listings (21 - 30)

Ed Decker  
Ed Decker is the founder and International Director of Saints Alive in Jesus, a ministry that actively brings the gospel of grace to those lost in the darkness of cultic bondage. He is a former Mormon who spent almost twenty years of his adult life as a member of the LDS Church before he be...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Lynn Hartz  
I am currently a writer of the new non-fiction as well as novels and poetry. I have developed my craft through writer's courses through the Writer's Digest School and the Institute for Children's Literature, as well as participating in writer's conferences and workshops. As an Adjunct Professor...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Michael Eldredge  
A native of Ogden, Utah, Mr. Eldredge received his B.A. degree in Political Science and History at Weber State College in 1971. He received an M.A. degree in Political Science with a Certificate in International Relations from Utah State University in 1972. Commissioned as a Naval Officer in 197...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Niramisa Weiss  
Everything changed for me around the turn of the century when it became impossible to continue living the intolerable existence I had been up to then. I was dealt a personal share of tragedy this lifetime rather more intense than most people experience; dark shadows buried deep in the subconscious b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nicole Allard  
Nicole Allard Email: nickyswriting@comcast.net Web: Writer’s Success- http://writerssuccess.com/ Writing Samples- http://nicoleallard.bravehost.com Experience Summary · Experienced in writing articles, essays, editorial pieces, newsletters, business plans, web content, and e-boo...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Gini Graham Scott  
GINI GRAHAM SCOTT, Ph.D., J.D., is a nationally known writer, organizational/business consultant, sociologist, speaker, and seminar/workshop leader, specializing in organizational behavior, conflict resolution, creativity, social issues, and criminal justice. She is founder and director of Changemak...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Larry D. Alexander  
Larry D. Alexander; Born May 30, 1953 in Dermott, Arkansas - is an American Artist and Author of Christian Literature. Began drawing around the age of four. After graduating from Dermott High School in May of 1971, Alexander moved to Pine Bluff, Arkansas, where he studied Architectural Residenti...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Paul JJ Payack  
Paul JJ Payack's most recent book is A Million Words and Counting: How Global English is Re-writing the World (2009). Payack has also authored hundreds of what The Paris Review called “prose poems,” The Kansas City Star, “polyphonic prose,” and Contemporary Authors, “metafiction”. Payack’...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kim  Renga  
www.kimrenga.com/provision content studios For nearly 15 years, Kim has gained the reputation of a unique communications consultant that specializes in relational and cultural restoration assisting the general marketplace--arts, entertainment, media, higher education, Internet marketing and...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >