writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religion Writers

662 listings (191 - 200)

Cynthia Hamond  
Cynthia Marie Hamond has been writing for the last six years. She has had numerous stories published in Multnomah’s Stories for the Heart series as well as in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. Her stories have been printed in major publications including Woman’s World magazine. She has rece...
writers / published 

26 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Barry Lenson  
For 20 years I have made most of my writing income from editing newsletters. Been editor or editor-in-chief of a good number of them, including Working Smart, Executive Strategies, Personal Report for the Professional Secretary, Corporate Reports and The New York Opera Newsletter. I have also writt...
writers / published 

8 works listed

David Ayliffe  
David is a public speaker, humourist, fundraiser and writer. Co-Author of "My Brother's Eyes" published 2009, the story of my involvement in a pseudo Christian religious cult in NSW for 16+ years until the founder - who thought she was God - died. The book is endorsed by million selling Christian...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jackie Woolley  
Texas Author, Jackie Woolley, writes original, heartwarming books especially for women. She got her writing start as an award-winning writer for her high school newspaper. After receiving her Bachelor of Science degree in business and religious education, she worked as an educator in Sao Paulo, Bra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cathy Kaiser  
My name is Cathy L. Kaise, I am the author of three books: the poetry collection, Journey of the Heart (also available through AuthorHouse), and Rings of Secrets as told by the old oak tree, a children's book, and Timeless Reflections, an empowered belief of mediations. Timeless Reflections has been...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marian E. Turenne  
I'm a Native Bostonian; grew up the fourth generation and product of a Christian home. Born the second oldest of six and the middle girl confesses that being raised in a large family postured her like an Attorney with a Masters in the art of ‘self-defense.’ But my genuine relationship with Chris...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Perri aka P.K. McCary  
Ms. McCary is an author, peace activist and storyteller living in Houston, Texas. She is a charter member of United Religions Initiative, a global community dedicated to promoting enduring, daily interfaith cooperation, to ending religiously motivated violence and creating cultures of peace, justice...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Heather Eaton  
Born in San Francisco, California in 1964 she lived her first few years in Berkeley and Palo Alto. Her family then moved to Terra Haute, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio before joining the Peace Corps and moving to Valdivia in Southern Chile. In 1976 she moved back to Berkeley for a year before ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >