writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religion Writers

662 listings (181 - 190)

Marilynn Dawson  
I grew up in a solid Christian home, coming to Christ at the age of 7. I've been actively involved in Church life since age 10, including activities such as joining Mom and my sister in singing special numbers, choir, teaching Sunday School, leading Sunday School open session, planning Sunday Schoo...
writers / published 

11 works listed

James Don BlueWolf  
James BlueWolf has been a songwriter, poet, author, lecturer and storyteller since the early 1970's. He has recorded one record album and six CD's of original music. An internationally published poet, BlueWolf was Poet Laureate of Lake County from 2000 thru 2003. He is the author of eight b...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Edward O'Toole  
Edward O'Toole was born in the historic English city of Chester. Having moved around the United Kingdom in early childhood, living in North Wales, the Yorkshire Moors and near to the Uffington White Horse, he was educated at Isaac Newton’s old school in Grantham and later studied Culture, poetry and...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brenda Farrar-Ejemai  
In 1994, Brenda Farrar-Ejemai wrote her first piece of literature, a poem, entitled: ‘Experience’. Two years later, in 1996, her children’s book: Roast Beef and Gravy and Black Tongue was written. In 1998, both Poetry From The Heart and a motivational series (including The Goal, Worry, and Fear) ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rhia R. Drouillard  
Rhia R. Drouillard grew up in Eastern Oregon but with strong ties to her German/PA Dutch ancestry. She moved to Washington State in the early 1990's. However, she claims she never felt as at home as she does since relocating to the beautiful Western Washington coast. Rhia recently finished her...
writers / published 

103 works listed

Randy Wysong  
Dr. Wysong is author of Living Life as if Thinking Matters, Solving The Big Questions—as if Thinking Matters (providing answers to the dilemmas of: Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going?), The Creation-Evolution Controversy (now in its twelfth printing), several books on nutrit...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Shannon Turlington  
I have written 17 nonfiction reference books and numerous articles for print publications and Web sites. My areas of expertise include New Age and spirituality, Internet technologies and software, the World Wide Web, college admissions and financing, distance education, and esoteric subjects, ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Yuri Vieira dos Santos  
Yuri Vieira Santos was born on October 24th, 1971 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. He studied at the University of Brasilia - where he attended a course in cinema taught by Nelson Pereira dos Santos - and, after two years living with the writer Hilda Hilst (1930-2004), he works today as a scriptwriter. ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >