writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religion Writers

660 listings (171 - 180)

Joseph Hager  
Hager, after serving in the U.S. Air Force, turned his efforts toward writing, receiving an education in written communicato from Florida State University. He has attended many continuing education seminars and writing workshops. He has written and published four novels: "Death Of A Nation: An Ame...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sheila Myers  
Sheila Rae Myers became interested in writing while in college. She was most inspired by L.A. Smith who teaches her students to write about what interest them the most. Through the following years, one attempt at writing a novel after another failed as the characters became unreliable witnesses or t...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ed Blonski  
I'm the host of an internet Classical music radio show - The Classical Stream - which is hosted by BostonPete.com I'm an ordained minister in the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. I've served as pastor in a rural parish in Michigan, a small-town parish in Wisconsin, and currently in a surburban par...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brenda Nixon  
Author/contributor, 35 books, newest Beyond Buggies and Bonnets: Seven true stories of former Amish Blogger, award-winning Beyond Buggies and Bonnets blog Ohio - home to the largest number of Amish settlements nationwide - is my home. I've befriended and helped many who've turned their bac...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Allen  
Linda Allen is author of more than 50 magazine articles, essays, and books. she has received honors from the Society for Professional Journalists and Writer's Digest. Her book, Decking the Halls - The Folklore and Traditions of Christmas Plants, was a finalist for the 2001 Benjamin Franklin Award f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Coretta S. Louis  
Coretta S. Louis was born and raised in the Caribbean atmosphere on the beautiful, view-worthy island of St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. Her love for poetry grew while reading the old works of such authors like Edgar Allan Poe and other poets published in the Literature books used in her high schoo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert Lloyd Russell  
Robert Lloyd Russell is a popular Bible teacher and seminar leader. For over forty years he has taught the Word of God in adult Sunday school, mid-week Bible studies, church seminars, and as a preacher. Bob’s personal goal is to help others develop a “living theology and dynamic discipleship.” His w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Buddy Brinkley  
Hi ya'll, I was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia (born in 1962). I grew up in a middle class family in the suburbs. As a kid in grammar school, I was a nerd who was often ridiculed and teased. However, once I hit highschool, I began to develop socially and left much (but not all!)of my nerd...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Maggie Jean Wahls  
A traditional practicing Shaman for over 50 years, Shaman Elder Maggie Wahls has been offering free Shamanic counseling for over 30 years. People from all walks of life, from all over the world and of all ages have asked their life questions of this Shaman and now these questions and the meaningful ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >