writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religion Writers

660 listings (161 - 170)

Hal Klopper  
Ben Webster, Ella, Charlie Parker, Lester Young, Coleman Hawkins, Miles Davis, Keith Jarrett. Harold and the Purple Crayon, Encyclopedia Brown, Huckleberry Finn, The Phantom Tollbooth, The Hobbit, The Pigman, A Separate Peace, To Build a Fire, The Raven, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Awakeni...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Elaine Foster  
My full name is Elaine Dorothy Foster with a soul Friend. Presently, although I have no children I've helped with the growth and development of my two sibling brothers' neices and nephews. I've even tried my hands at care giving of the elderly, who are by law classified as (adult) children Dece...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Brian Jaeger  
I grew up on Milwaukee's West Side, which means ice cream at Kitt's and Pizza at Ned's or Mama Mia's on Burleigh. I attended the French Immersion School at 82nd Street School, then Wilbur Wright and Marshall. Most of my neighborhood friends went to Mother of Good Counsel (MGC), Margaret Mary, Christ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jozette Aaron  
About the Author Jozette Aaron has been published in both fiction and non-fiction since 2000. Her first two books, published as e-books are no longer available. They will both be offered in print in the very near future. Her non-fiction short stories have been accepted for inclusion in fiv...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Chitra Soundar  
Chitra Soundar is a writer whose work is enriched by her diverse professional experience and inspired by the ethnic culture of India. A computer software professional by vocation, for the last 11 years, excelling in Computer Education, Career Counseling and Software development, her interest i...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Omaudi Reid  
Moved by a sense of destiny, Omaudi Reid has been preaching and teaching in Christian circles in America and other parts of the world for over eight years. He has assisted in writing, and editing publications for his local church congregation, along with designing the church's website. In 2004...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patricia Skinner  
My writing career actually started out as an editing career! There came a point when I suddenly realized I didn't want to tidy up anyone else's work anymore. I just wanted to do it myself... Since that point in time I've written on a vast array of subjects. Primarily, I'm now concentrating on sea...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Swamidhason Francis  
Born in Nagercoil, Kanyakumari district, South India, to Catholic parents, Francis and Veronical, in 1956, Swami Dhason Francis had his early education in Nagercoil and obtained his M.A and MPhil degrees in English from Madurai Kamaraj University. He had worked as lecturer in English, HOD/ Dept. of ...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Marios Koutsoukos  
Marios Koutsoukos was born in 1983. He has a degree of French Language and Literature from the National University of Athens framed on his wall and a mess on his desk. An amateur historian and antiquarian, he is deeply fascinated by ancient texts and old books, especially those dealing with th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >