writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religion Writers

662 listings (111 - 120)

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Rita Toews  
Rita lives in a small town near Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband, Dan, and Mickey, the obligatory "writer's cat". When I was growing up my father worked as a driller on oil wells--that meant our family was constantly on the move from town to town. When you're lonely, books are very good comp...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Linda Alexander  
Linda Alexander’s newest book, RELUCTANT WITNESS: ROBERT TAYLOR, HOLLYWOOD & COMMUNISM, is the bio of Hollywood’s Golden Era movie star, Robert Taylor, due out May 2008. Taylor starred in "Camille" with Greta Garbo, "Waterloo Bridge" with Vivien Leigh, and "Quo Vadis" with Deborah Kerr -- among many...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Chandel L. White  
Chandel L. White is the author of Romans to Jude – Precise Christian Scripture Revealed – a fresh and insightful “how to” reading strategy guide that helps truth-seekers accurately interpret and better understand the New Testament. White has been interested in humanity’s relationship ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

June Austin  
I was born in Surrey, south east England in 1965, where I still live, with my partner, Coran. I always knew that I wanted to write but it was not until my mother died at the end of 1999 that I had the chance to realise this dream. My book began as a thesis for a crystal therapy course that I sta...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut  
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut has been writing and publishing for some three decades now but trying to figure out the meaning to life’s deepest questions for even far longer than that. With several years’ background and experience in education, business and real-life circumstances ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Teresa Blythe  
Teresa Blythe is a freelance writer, spiritual director and media literacy advocate who became interested in the theological analysis of television while a student at San Francisco Theological Seminary (SFTS), where she graduated with a Master of Divinity and Diploma in the Art of Spiritual directio...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gracy Ukala  
Born and educated in Nigeria, but resident in the UK since 1989, Dr Grace Ukala - pen name, Gracy Ukala - is a well-known novelist in Nigeria. Her first published novel, Dizzy Angel (UPL, 1985) has sold millions of copies and is still studied as a text book in some Nigerian Schools. Dizzy Angel ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anna Costello  
I\'m writing a Self-Help book for losers, for zebras like me, people who don\'t run with the pack of horses. For whatever reasons. We zebras are as varied as those horses we resemble close enough to fool everyone, even ourselves, into thinking if we just do like THEY do, we\'ll be as fine as they ar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >