writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Religion Writers

662 listings (101 - 110)

Joan DeMarle-Oberlin  
I am a special education teacher by career and a writer by chance. My profound love for education, family and God all drew together as the inspiration for my first book, Soul Language Recognizing the Voice in My Heart. I have a Master's Degree from the University of Connecticut and over twenty years...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lawrence Clayton  
Clayton is an historian, with more than twelve books out, about five or six of them single-authored, the rest co-authored, translated, edited volumes. Presses include Cambridge U.P., Univ. of Georgia Press, Harcourt, Brace (with and without Jovanovich), Univ. of Alabama, Wiley Blackwell, Thompson W...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ellie Searl  
I began telling stories as soon as I could talk. The splendor of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain seeped into my being, as did the rhythms of small-town life. My storytelling now draws inspiration from the richness of my experiences and the diverse personalities I’ve encountered while liv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Howard  
David Howard is a journalist, translator, educator and pacifist political activist. His articles have frequently appeared in national magazines and newspapers, including Hemispheres, Hope, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Ventura County Star. He was Senior Writer for Topia, a national...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Sybil Shearin  
Memories I sit here alone listening to country music slow. My heart beats to the music and I move with the flow. My mind goes back to your sweet kisses soft and making love in the old barn loft. I can still smell your cologne as it lingers near. Our bodies entwined with sensual love so dea...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Robin Prince Monroe  
It has been my joy to have had the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children struggling with issues such as divorce, stepfamilies and chronic illness. My joy would be complete if I had the opportunity to make them laugh with such fictional characters as Ralph (a neurotic shoe) or Gli...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Beverly Caruso  
My favorite joy as a writer is to train and encourage potential writers from various ethnic groups at home and abroad to write books, articles, curriculum and handbooks to their own people group and beyond. I'm married to Peter Caruso, the mother of three; grandmother of five - all actively servi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Sammon  
John Sammon is a writer whose experience includes newspaper reporting, magazine writing, personality profiles, interviews, celebrity interviews (Clint Eastwood), historical pieces, investigative and crime. He was selected “Most Valuable Reporter” for California’s oldest continually opera...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Keith Swainson  
Are You Waiting for the Second Coming of Christ, the Tribulation, the Rapture? But what if everything you know about the End Times…is wrong? In this provocative, exhaustively researched, unprecedented book, Keith Swainson takes you through a series of clear, self-evident conclusions which, w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >