writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

230 listings (41 - 50)

Alan Lidstone  
Alan Lidstone - Author and columnist. "RVs-Getting Out and STAYING Out" was released by Fulcrum Publishing in September 2001. Alan and his wife, Barbara, wrote this highly informative book about the RV lifestyle and extended trips. Loaded with the information that new and experienced RVers need to u...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Akash Chattopadhyay, Chatterjee  
Resides at Calcutta, India. He did his Journalism, Mass Communication and Creative Writing courses from Calcutta University, Indira Gandhi University, Bhavan\'s College and Writing School (Australia), besides studies in other streams. He has been writing Short Stories, TV scripts and Featur...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Eliot Kleinberg  
Eliot Kleinberg, a Florida native, has written nine books, all focusing on Florida: *"Pioneers in Paradise: West Palm Beach, The First Hundred Years," with Jan Tuckwood, 1994 (updated edition 2004) *"Florida Fun Facts: 1,001 fun questions and answers about Florida," 1995(updated ed...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lana Morelli  
I am a writer from the Delaware/Philadelphia area. I received my M.A. in Writing Studies from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. I work full time as the Delaware Valley Reporter for a legal magazine based in Pasadena California called Courthouse News. I freelance regularly for a Delaware Tod...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kim Krisco  
Kim Krisco, author of three books on leadership, is now delighted to follow in the footsteps of the master storyteller Sir Arthur Conan Doyle by adding five totally new Sherlock Holmes adventures to the canon. He captures the voice and style of Doyle as Holmes and Watson find themselves unraveling m...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Pat Goudey O'Brien  
I started work in the publishing world at the age of 23, in the editorial production department of Prentice-Hall, Inc., in 1970. Later, I began stringing for local newspapers and selling freelance articles to other print markets, and have since been a community newspaper reporter, advertising acc...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Randall M Mooney  
Randall M. Mooney is the co-founder and President of The DeRanz Companies, Inc. and an ordained minister. Mr. Mooney began writing in the seventh grade and is also a skilled musician and songwriter. He toured with a contemporary Christian band in the 1970's and 1980's - has written over three hundre...
writers / published 

2 works listed

J. LaBarge Bryan  
Professional Profile: Twenty-eight (28) total years combined civilian and military tenure as a strategic and tactical intelligence analyst serving at Department of the Army, Department of Defense, Joint, International, and multinational levels worldwide. Nineteen years, seven months, and fourt...
writers / published 

72 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >