writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

230 listings (181 - 190)

Cynthia Leal Massey  
Cynthia, an award-winning author, has more than 25 years experience as a writer. She is a published fiction and nonfiction book author, and has written hundreds of articles in national and regional magazines and anthologies.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mark Schreiber  
Born in Pittsburgh, PA in 1947. Resident in Japan since 1965. Established writer, translator and researcher on topics related to the Far East. Particularly interested in crime history, sadomasochism, mystery fiction set in Asia.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Joyce Bowling  
I am a wife, mother, grandmother and first grade teacher. My book Kentucky...The Mountains I Call Home is now available at amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other online book stores. It will be available in stores July 09th.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Randy Rogers  
Randy Rogers is a published song writer, public speaker, and newspaper columnist. He currently resides in North Texas and is a member of the BMI and National Society of Newspaper Columnists.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Geoffrey Fox  
Born in Chicago, worked for years in Latin America (Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Peru, with many shorter visits to other countries). Website: geoffreyfox.com
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jason Brooks  
I am a writer of humor and fiction, primarily of detective and supernatural/horror. My most recent work was published in Atlanta Parent magazine, August 09 issue.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Susan Kloulechad  
Article "Changing Currents" appeared in the February 2004 edition of LadyBugFlights.com Manuscript titled "Spirits Within", a romantic comedy set in Palau.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Terry Cantwell  
Irish/Australian book author & journalist. Primarily a non-fiction writer, although he has published several short fiction pieces and poetry works.
writers / published 

19 works listed

Randy Gaudet  
I am American and have been living in Thailand since 1989. I enjoy sharing my experiences in Thailand with others.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >