writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

231 listings (161 - 170)

Jim Great Elk Waters  
BIO: Jim Great Elk Waters is a Chief Emeritus of the East of the River Free Shawnee. Great Elk is an author, creative writer and journalist; artist with works in collections worldwide; and an actor/producer who has worked and/or appeared in over 100 film/TV/stage projects. An Ambassador for Peace, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sam Vaknin  
Sam Vaknin ( http://samvak.tripod.com ) is the author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain - How the West Lost the East. He served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, and eBookWeb , a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent, an...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Lawrence Dyer  
First book just published: see www.ACottageOnTheMoss.com Also short stories (SF/Fantasy) in various magazines/books. The book is autobiography, an account of ten years of 'wilderness living' in a remote stone cottage in the English Peak District. Short stories published in places such as Interzone,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Harriet Fry  
Ed.M., Temple University, Special education teacher, military veteran (USN Vietnam-era), Stark Award for fiction, Board of Directors and past president of Philadelphia Writers' Conference. Over 30 published mss (local/regional/national) only most recent listed. Contact me for complete list if...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Saia  
David Saia edits moocat.net. His work has been published and produced in several venues, including The Daily Reveille, The Culture Report, New Delta Review, and STC Intercom. He is the author (with Charles More and Kyle J. Olsen) of Stanley Learns to Duck, an English-language reading book for use in...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Robin Van Auken  
Robin Van Auken is the author (and co-author) of more than a dozen books, from nonfiction history to fictional novels. Her education includes degrees in mass communication and anthropology (bachelor's and master's degree in archaeology/anthropology). Her areas of expertise include history, ar...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Samuel Proof  
Watch my video series 'The Path to Publication' as I attempt to Publish a novel at youtube.com Episode Zero http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByohrfUQWpI PtoP Vlog #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvDizxmJDs0 I have been featured one the youtube home page, as well as twice in the categories...
writers / published 

17 works listed

A Benjamin  
I am 72 years old, male. I have been an observer of human nature (mostly my own), excepting to the fact that every human is psychologically the same. We all live in fear in one sort or another, confusion, anxiety and sorrow. In the end we all die. We are all drawn to where love is and away from so m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Keith Robar  
Born in 1921 and grew up in southern California during the depression of the 1930's. Served as a B-29 pilot in WW II and as an Academic officer at Lackland AFB in the Korean War. served as a police officer for Port Angeles and as a Deputy Sheriff for Clallam County. Retired from the Seattle Schoo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >