writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

230 listings (151 - 160)

Kartaysa Harris  
Married thirteen years Six Children Licensed Evangelist six years Overseer and instructor of a youth ministry, eight years. Co Director of an Outreach Ministry, Through My Eyes Ministries Owner of Harris and Harris Inc. DBA Divinity Press, Publishing, and Distribution. Currently work...
writers / published 

1 works listed

J Emily Foster  
My book, The Legend of Barjo Restaurant ~ The Life Story of Josephine McAllister Stone, published in January , 2001, recently received "The Writer's Digest 2001 Self-Published Award -Certificate of Merit" - in a field of 1900 books nationally. I graduated from the Writer's Digest School, Cincinnati...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Nichols  
I'm a Portland, Oregon-based freelance writer. I've been published in national and regional magazines and newspapers. Publication credits include essays, features, commentary and non-fiction: The Best of Cincinnati Guide Cincy Chic Magazine Community Press Newspapers Credit Union Business Maga...
writers / published 

4 works listed

JIM DEATON  
At the time, I thought it was hell, but now I'm glad to have had a high school English teacher that was so demanding. Since I suffered a stroke a few years ago, I've been writing a lot; the more I write, the better it gets (dare I say I enjoy it?). Thank goodness for the internet and on-line cours...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Richard Roux  
Born and raised in Bakersfield, California, I have developed a deep love and respect for our rich past and heritage. I have an MA Education and an MA History, love to research and write. I have done freelance work for the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation's Educational Outreach Department, have pu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Lawrence Onuzulike  
Growing up in an action filled environment, Lawrence Onuzulike thinks it will be difficult to run out of ideas in his lifetime. A fearless activist who is fiercely against discriminations and wars of any kind. He is also an avid campaigner for more respect for women worldwide and for better life ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Craig Chalquist  
I'm an ecopsychologist and depth psychologist looking to publish a new book that goes beyond ecopsychology in hearing the "voice" or "presence" of the places we inhabit. I have published papers in journals, a chapter for an anthology, and the book THE TEARS OF LLORONA: A POLYTROPIC ODYSSEY INTO TH...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian McNamee  
I wrote the book WITH PYTHONS & HEAD-HUNTERS IN BORNEO which was the award winner in the "travel-cultural" category or The National Best Books 2008 Awards sponsored by USA Book News. It was my first published book and it was a real learning experience working with a minor book publishing company. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >