writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

231 listings (111 - 120)

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Khalid El Bey  
Khalid El Bey, now an author of four books, with a fifth underway clearly has a lot to offer. Stating his recent realization of his passion for empowering others, Khalid Bey says “who would imagine that empowering others and seeing others do well could be so satisfying”. Currently Khalid B...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Daz Royle  
Well im 18, i havent really done much in the form of writing but i hope that my story, Furbles !, will one day make a lot of money for me, and as i like writing it so much, and you must read it, i would love to make money by doing this. My story that im working on is called Furbles (which as you mig...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Duane Simolke  
Duane Simolke (pronounced Dwain Smoky). Education: Belmont University (B.A., 89, Nashville, TN), Hardin-Simmons University (M.A., 91, Abilene, TX), and Texas Tech University (Ph.D., 96, Lubbock, TX), all with a major in English. Writing published in nightFire, Mesquite, Caprock Sun, Midwest ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Karen Mitchell Tremmel  
Karen Tremmel was born and raised in the Tennessee Valley at the foot of Lookout Mountain, surrounded by dramatic scenes of nature and wildlife, juxtaposed with steel mills, dams, farming and fragments of the Civil War. Karen relocated to Canada where she spent her time back to nature exploring the ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Michael RAINBOW  
Was born in a Novosibirsk Academgorodok, Russia in 1983 In 15 years has casually faced a phenomenon outside of a body of travel . Since then has in detail studied this phenomenon in all planes and directions in practice and the theory. In 2002 has developed technology "Aing" which means use...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vanessa Tan  
I found my hidden love for writing many years ago, at the age of 14, when an English teacher complimented me on an essay I had written for a test. Two years later, I graduated with a Distinction as a Pure Literature student. Her few words were all it took to get me started on truly embracing th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kelson Hargis  
Kelson Hargis is a business analyst who has written professionally in his career. He has a B.S.|B.A.|O.I. and performs IT project management, application management, database management, reporting, and analysis. His first love has always been writing fiction though. Kelson’s passion, forged early ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Wesley E. Hall  
I was born in the River Bend of Seminole County, Oklahoma, in the middle of the Jazz Age and grew up in the Dust Bowl during the Great Depression of the 'Thirties. Since I was a boy of twelve I have been a 'writer' (beginning as a gossip columnist for the Konawa (Okla) Leader newspaper. I was ...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >