writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Regional Writers

230 listings (101 - 110)

Barbara Spring  
Sophia's Lost and Found: Poems of Above and Below is available from Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com and the publisher. This book is about the natural world, the nature of people and unseen worlds. Visit my website: www.freewebs.com/barbaraspring The Wilderness Within is a book of poems was released...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gary Morris  
Originally a musician and entertainer for over 30 years, I turned to writing to express my creativity when an operation on my fingers ended my ability to play guitar. I worked from 2009 to 2014 as a professional researcher for a major player in the genealogy field and became enamored with the ...
writers / published 

51 works listed

Janusz Nagiecki  
Janusz's freelance work has appeared in the Seattle Times, San Francisco Chronicle, E Magazine, Ecologist, and other prominent publications. He is also the author of two books: California's Wine Country and Road Biking Northern California (Globe Pequot Press). A former Colorado ski instruc...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Hans Hammig  
Ask for 'About the Author' via email. Born 1940 in Switzerland. Post doctorate degrees. Engineering, economics, commercial, managerial. Sportsman. Many languages. Married five times. Widower. Emigration to South Africa in 1985. Sailor and pilot. Books written: Political satire. About the auter limit...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Arnie Bernstein  
Author of three books published by Lake Claremont Press http://www.lakeclaremont.com * The Hoofs & Guns of the Storm: Chicago's Civil War Connections (Foreword by Senator Paul Simon) * The Movies Are: Carl Sandburg's Film Reviews & Essays, 1920-1928 (Introduction by Roger Ebert) *...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mary Sylvester  
Mary Sylvester, the singer and musician is also an author, she writes books and poems. Her poems were published in 2001 and 2002 at the Goethe Gesellschaft Frankfurt, Germany, in Frankfurter Edition "Gedicht und Gesellschaft". The new book "SCHWARZ IM SCHWARZWALD" (Black in the Black Forest) is pu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Honachefsky PP,QEP,PLS  
William Honachefsky is an environmental scientist and a licensed professional planner and licensed land surveyor. His publications are located in 64 countries around the world. He has lectured nationally and internationally including the American Museum of Natural Hst, National Geographic and the En...
writers / published 

6 works listed

James Lyons-Weiler  
James Lyons-Weiler has taught genetics, ecology, bioinformatics, and evolution at institutions of higher learning in the United Stated. As a Sloan Postdoctoral Fellow he studied Molecular Evolutionary Genetics, and founded the Bioinformatics Analysis Core at the University of Pittsburgh and th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Govind Dhar  
Over the past 13 years I have worked in Dubai and India as a writer for press and advertising. Recently I launched the Indian edition of the world-renowned luxury magazine, the Robb Report as executive editor for the India Today Group in May 2011 and ran it for 13 issues. Based in New Del...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >